XP Drivers for Graphics-Card, LAN and WLAN for Intel Core-i5-4210U (Haswell)

Hi,

I own an TOSHIBA Ultrabook Z30t-A-127 with Intel Core-i5-4210U ("Haswell" including intel HD 4400 Graphics).
Thanks to GOOGLE I found the F6-Driver (Intel 8 Series SATA AHCI Controller 9C03) in this Forum and
was abele to install Windows XP SP3 (32-Bit) with nLite. (I prefer XP as OS for using older Software).

Now I want to have your opinions on chances having addional modded drivers for XP SP3 32-Bits for the
following Chipset included hardware as intel and Microsoft is only releasing driver for this for Win7 and Win8.x:

Intel LAN-Chip I218-V
Intel HD Graphics 4400
Intel WLAN Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260

XP is already running good, but with these drivers we can maybe have better graphics-performance,
and Network-Connections …

Regards,

Luzie

Hello Luzie,
welcome at Win-RAID Forum!

The chances to find better XP drivers for your Intel 7-Series Mobile Chipset system are minimal.
It may be possible to modify the related INF files to get the recently released Intel Graphics, Ethernet and WiFi drivers installed while running Windows XP, but I doubt, that you will be satified by the result. Reason: These drivers were not designed at all for an outdated OS like XP.
Since your hardware is much newer than the OS Windows XP and none of the chipset manufacturers have developed new XP drivers for systems like yours, you can be happy, that your devices have been detected and supported by Windows XP at all.

By the way: As you have already realized, your request is absolutely off-topic. Within the last years I have modified a lot of different AHCI and RAID (F6) drivers to give the users the chance to get a special Windows OS installed at all. I don’t want to start with the customization of Ethernet, Graphics or WiFi drivers.
I hope for your understanding, that I neither can nor will help you regarding your request.

Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

For you and all other people out there, who want to use Windows XP on current hardware:

XP is dead!

Please realize this very simple fact and don’t demand other poeple to magically create and/or convert drivers for that abomination of an OS.
Windows XP with SP 1 was a good OS, but with the updates that came afterwards and the .NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 and
the different VC++ 2005/2008/2010/2012 runtimes, Microsoft pushed XP down to hell. It became slow and buggy over the time.

Just use Windows 7 or 8.1 with Classic shell. The license prices are about 35€. Just search a little bit on eBay.

OR if the nostalgia is strong in you, just use old hardware.

BTW: you get a free upgrade to Windows 10 for one year after release.