Z490 Aorus Master modded bios please

hi hope everyone is doing well, can some make a modded bios for the Z490 AORUS MASTER (rev. 1.x)

F8b and F20 please, with the hpet toggle disable and other upgrades. thank you and please help

I don’t why but on f20 bios I’m getting a avx -1 offset all the time :man_shrugging:

@chingming

Hi~chingming ,i can help you out to edit this bios , you need to prepare something at first.

1) First upgrade the bios version to f20 then make a bios dump with this tool then attach. (run dump.bat as administrator)

2) Capture a screenshots from Setting => IO Ports and Platform Power and Miscellaneous .

as requested is attached, thank you… can you remove the avx -1 offset?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kv022cv71…0+dump.rar/file

As requested

@chingming

1) This bios file is not i request ,you provided was from gigabyte official ,not backup from intel fpt tool.

2) What’s “avx -1 offset” meaning ? could you explain it clearly or it’s one of options in bios?
if yes ,please capture again.

Of course ,i can do a mod base on official bios then you need flash it via a cracked efiflash.exe ,see below links to find them.

Flashing Gigabyte while avoiding “Invalid BIOS image” (18)
[Tool] EFIFLASH v0.80/v0.85/v0.87 FOR GIGABYTE MOTHERBOARDS

But by some user’s feedback ,write speed seems very slow ,it may take over 30minutes ,so i choose let you use intel fpt to dump current bios then i will edit this dump.
(If on a amd platform ,user must use cracked efiflash.exe to do it)

I will give you a mod tomorrow ,mainly is inject HPET and others.
It’s my sleep time right now ,see you next time ,good luck.

@chingming

Here is your mod , it need flashed via a cracked efiflash.exe.
After successful flash ,let me know the result ,thanks.(Please view readme.txt)

Thank you so much