I should have posted this under Request section I guess. Sorry for that.
This isn’t the bricked bios I assume, it has already a stock NVRAM, so that’s already changed. Try to move the non- empty paddin from the ‘dump’ into a stock bios, possibly the information will be there.
Sorry I am completely new at this.
How can in move the Data from the Dump into the Stock Bios?
Okay i think i got what you meant.
I’m trying and let you know.
Thankx in advanced.
Okay its working again !
@lfb6
Thank you for your help
Would you tell how did you done it?
Like he told me to move everything from the "non- empty padding" inside my dump:

to the default Bios File
I used a Hexeditor, in my case HxD to do this, copied everything from 0x01BF10000 to 0x1B2FFF0 from my Dump into de Default at the same place (from 0x01BF10000 to 0x1B2FFF0)
Then i saved the file and wrote it back on the Bios chip.
Thanks for the feedback
(for those not comfortable with a hex editor: UEFITooleNE “extraxt as is”, open stock bios in UEFITool028/028 “replace as is”, use a hex editor to compare the files bitwise to see that changes are where expected and/ or use UEFIToolNE to check the structure, start addresses…)