[Help needed] Asus z170i Pro-Gaming

Hi everyone!

I want to update all modules on my MoBo with UBU, but i got this messages: First image Second image
Like as the second image the microcode update is failed, because checksum is not correct. Anyone can help me to update all modules include microcode?
Here is my latest bios: Link
Thanks for helping, and this forum and applications are awesome, before found this forum i never know i can edit bios

@PREM1Z :
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!

Why do you want to do it? "Newer" does not automaticly mean "better", especially not for older systems.
An update of certain BIOS modules only makes sense, if the user can expect any advantage for his special system.
Which sort of BIOS related problems do you have?

Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Why do you want to do it? "Newer" does not automaticly mean "better", especially not for older systems.
An update of certain BIOS modules only makes sense, if the user can expect any advantage for his special system.
Which sort of BIOS related problems do you have?

Only for stability, and i want to learn later how can i edit, when Asus not releasing any update for my Mobo. Important for me is microcode for better stability.

Only for stability.

Does this mean, that you have stability problems with your current system?
If yes, which sort of stability problems do you have?

Speed issues, sometimes really annoying drops in performance such as games with fresh installed windows, but this does not matter now, i only want to create newer modded bios to check performance drops is causing by bios.

Performance issues on OS level can have a lot of different causes, and the likeliness that such issues are caused by CPU microcode are very small.
If any modern CPU had such an issue, ALL systems with that CPU model/microcode combination would be affected, and you’d be aware of it already, since any relevant website and other media would have published it long ago. Besides, you’d most likely see related errors logged on OS level (Windows Event Log).

With that being said, you can try newer microcodes without modding the BIOS, following this guide.

Thank you, after trying thats the problem i dont know why. So how can i edit bios? Because i see UBU is not working