[OFFER] 7th/8th Gen. Intel GPU drivers for Win7/8.1

These drivers were modified by me! I’m not taking any responsability regarding their stability or compatibility!
Only install them if you know what are you doing! If you are ready to install them, please follow my instructions step by step!

INFO:
I made this driver in order to install Windows 8.1 onto my laptop with a Kaby Lake cpu inside. As you might know Intel removed/discontinued all drivers regarding older then Windows 10. Meaning: if you want to use Windows 8.1 or 7 you wont be able to install the drivers, resulting in poor display quality as well as no brightness control if using a laptop. In theory these drivers should work on both 8 and 7, but given the fact, that I barely managed to get Windows 8.1 drivers for WIFI and such, I haven’t tryed it on older OSes. Feel free to try it out.

Currently supported GPUs:
HD510, HD515, HD520, HD530, HD535, HD620, HD630, HD P530, IRIS 540, IRIS 550, IRIS 555, IRIS P555, PRO 580, PRO P580, UHD 620

DOWNLOADS:
[HD620/UHD620][21.20.16.4678][May 26, 2017] Link
[HD630][21.20.16.4508][08/27/2016] Link
[HD630][21.20.16.4678][05/17/2017] Link
[UHD630][Incomplete]Link

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Make sure you downloaded and extracted the archive to a folder you can easily acces.
2. Before you can install the driver you must install the certificate in order to make Windows think, that these are safe to install. Otherwise you will get an error.
2.1. Open the folder “certificate” and run the “INSTALL.bat” file as administrator. If you are unsure if it is safe to launch my script, you can always check it’s content with notepad. Make sure that you get Certificate installed succesfully message at the end of the script. Otherwise you might fail the installation of the driver later on!
3. Go back one level and open the folder “win64_154519.4678” and launch the “Setup.exe” as administrator. Follow the on-screen steps of the setup to install your driver. In theory everything should work by now.
4. At the end of the setup, it will ask you to reboot your machine. Click on “yes” then “finish”.
5. You should have the driver installed. You can check it in the Device Manager.

Note: All uploaded files are packed with the tool WinRAR v5.xx and have to be unzipped with WinRAR 5.xx or 7-ZIP before being usable.
Note2: These drivers are not considered supported by anyone! If it doesn’t work for you, feel free to share your experience, but do not blame me for it! Thank you!

Untitled.png

@speter2 :
Thanks for offering your mod+signed Intel graphics drivers for CPUs and Operating Systems, which are not supported by the original drivers.
As you may have realized, I have slightly modified your chosen thread title (to make clear, that this is an offer and not a help request). If you don’t like my changes, you can restore your title at any time by editing the start post.

We had solved the problem about sign and intel Video decoding and encoding work very well, intel QSV, OpenCL,Heterogeneous computing also worked very well on 7th 8th 9th HD630/UHD630 /P630. I am trying to modify version 21.20.16.5068,because version 21.20.16.4839 cannot work on UHD610( Part Truddy).

Please explain what you did. What were the modifications? This will help others to fix them if there is a problem.

btw, running this Setup.exe does not work for me on Lenovo Ideapad 330S-15IKB (kaby lake i5). See the attached image with error message.
Installing the driver manually seems to have worked, at the end I see a message that the driver has been successfully updated.
But then after restarting the Control Panel Device Manager still shows only "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" under the Display adapters section.
There is nothing showing Intel 620 device that I can see.

Capture2.PNG

Hi, I need IGP driver for intel HD600 series. I haven’t found the one that works normally.

I need uhd630 32bit driver for windows 7 32 bit for 8th and 9th generation

thanks so much mate that you give me the opportunity to bring in lifethe legendary windows 7 to my Notebook GL703GE 8750H!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!! This worked for my Acer Nitro 5 with UHD 630 graphics. I was able to install Windows 8.1 Pro and get everything working. Now I can say goodbye to Windows 11.

Could this work on intel hd 500 on my Apollo lake cpu, as it’s 7th gen I believe?

Alright after looking into the read me file it looks like it supports Apollo Lake I decided to test it on windows 10 first and it works fine well mostly. Now I’m about to try windows 8.1 next.

Could not work on UHD 600(gemini lake)on windows server 2012R2

Hello I was wondering how could I mod this UHD630 driver myself or any other intel processor graphics driver in general. If there is a guide I would like to get a link.

Also having the same problem, that it seems everyone else ignored. I’m running a Lenovo T470

Intel l-5 7300U Intel Graphics 620, Windows 7.

It looks like this driver package only has the driver available for windows 8.1

Hardware IDs:
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5916&SUBSYS_224517AA&REV_02
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5916&SUBSYS_224517AA
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5916&CC_030000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5916&CC_0300

Edit: After some testing the it seems the device driver is missing the line to install the windows 7 version of this driver.

editing the file “igdlh64.inf” to include an additional line of “%iKBLDTGT2% = iKBLD_w7, PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5916” (without the Quotations) on line 183 fixes the “Your system doesn’t meet the minimum requirements” error message and allows the installer to Proceed. The installer will attempt to install Intel Graphics HD 620 it will present an unsigned driver warning but fail with the error regardless of your choice. The installer presents the error message “The setup program failed to install one or more device drivers” and exit.

Edit 2: Changing the line added to “%iKBLULTGT2% = iSKLD_w7, PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5916” seems to work. it will install the driver. I do still get some certificate and driver signing errors but it at least shows intel 620 graphics in the device manager now.

I uploaded the modified INF as a Zip File. (You’ll need the rest of the files linked above)

igdlh64.zip (35.8 KB)

Edit 3
Currently stuck at:

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

used CMD bcdedit TEST SIGNING OFF, and DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS to try to disable device driver signing however it still isn’t enabling the driver. Some of the newer NVidia drivers had this issue and this was a work around. however it doesn’t seem to work in the this case.

Strangely there is no Test Mode Text in the bottom righthand corner of the desktop despite test mode seemingly being enabled.

anyone got any idea’s ?