[Urgent help needed] No reaction from power button

So my laptop crashed mid BIOS flash within Windows, I was reverting back to stock after some mods. It crashed at the “erasing boot block” section. Black screen and boot loop - I figure the BIOS chip is corrupted now, I’ve been here before.
I whip out the ch341a and try to flash back the original file supplied by manufacturer … Power button does nothing now o_O
I flash one more time and some smoke comes out of the ch341a (???) and isn’t picked up by my 2nd machine anymore … Wtf is going on here and how do I fix it? Freaking out majorly here :S

Edit: Flashrom cannot read any of the chips on the machine - all in “unknown state” … Maybe the programmer is fried?

Edit by Fernando: Posts merged and title specified

UPDATE: ch341a was fried somehow confirmed by brand new one. BIOS chip has stock BIOS written to it and still no boot up … I know this board has a backup chip that writes on CMOS reset but I cannot find it - do I need to flash both chips?

If the ch341a somehow fried then do you reckon it took something on the laptop motherboard with it also?

Do u even realize that u never mentioned any hardware model… what kind of help do u expect? That we guess it?

EDIT: WTF… u flashed this machine with a CH341A already back in 2020… [Razer Blade Pro 17] Disable Intel Me possible?
Reading all the threads in the forum… we can say that this machine has been suffering from all kind of experiences, do us a favor…kill it once it for all.
OverNout.

Razer Blade Pro 17 2019

Is it possible that the machine is refusing to turn on due to Intel ME firmware downgrade? The stock BIOS I flashed back would definitely be on an earlier version than was previously on the machine. @Lost_N_BIOS

He hasn’t been online since January…

Yikes … Question still stands.

He hasn’t been online since January…

Wonder if hes ok, i hope he is.

Sounds to me like razor blade is a great name for this pos, maybe you will get a reaction from the power button with a hammer?

christ i hate laptops, get a real pc ffs

Me too, he was actually helpful