[HELP] Modding legion 5 2021 InsydeH20 hhcn20ww

So, I’m a huge noob and want to learn how to mod the InsydeH20 BIOS on the legion 5 2021 15ACH6, to enable the advanced menus, but I cannot find any guides that make any sense or help me in any way, I found this

with the important info on what needs to be modified, I just don’t know how to use that info, as well as, if possible have someone explain how i would go about getting that info myself. I know I need an Spi Programmer, but want to figure out how i actually mod the bios first before i spend money on it.

Hey, If you want, you can give a shot to my new tool, it require no SPI flasher, and is Easily Revertible
legion 5 2021 15ACH6 hhcn20wwSun have the “!cE” required by the tool, so should work, but to be sure check by yourself

[TOOL] Lenovo (H20) Bios Unlocker and Locker

I know you say if you don’t know how to use it its not for you, but can you explain how to use it, or link to something that does? Its hard to find any explanation on stuff like this, everyone is so secretive.

EDIT: Figured it out, it worked.

I think he said that to keep you safe from breaking your laptop.

I think he said that to keep you safe from breaking your laptop.

Yeah, I know. I also know I’m not going to learn if I don’t try. Figured it out myself anyways.