[Help Request] Cannot boot Win10

I’ll try to keep it short:
Recently I bought a Gigabyte G5 GD and it came with no OS, which usually is no problem for me, however this time it is giving me a little bit of an headache.
Basically whenever I insert the USB with the cracked win10 it just doesn’t appear in the boot manager option.
I do know the USB is connected and working however.
I also know this cracked version works as I literally installed it for my desktop about 2 or 3 days ago…

Insyde H2O BIOS
BIOS Version: FB04
Theres a video on youtube with this same BIOS, one version ahead tho (but if someone figures it out on that version I can try to install that version), if someone is willing to help but doesn’t know hows the BIOS it is there
Edit: If any more info needed ask up, I’ll answer everything I can

And an official UEFI X64 OS windows ISO will do the same…???

As far as I understand it doesn’t matter
Isn’t a cracked version the same as an official with the only difference being that you don’t have to put any code to activate it?

I’m guessing it has to be some setting in the BIOS
(for a bit more context on why I’m thinking it has to be this: Along with this laptop I also bought a gigabyte board, and also had a hell of a time trying to discover how to install windows in it, as the USB wasn’t appearing in the boot from devices as well, after messing around with settings for a long while I was finally able to install it tho…)

…Isn’t a cracked version the same as an official with the only difference being that you don’t have to put any code to activate it?..

Maybe, but that’s just what you assume. In reality it’s one more variable since no one knows what else has been changed in such an image…

…Isn’t a cracked version the same as an official with the only difference being that you don’t have to put any code to activate it?..

Maybe, but that’s just what you assume. In reality it’s one more variable since no one knows what else has been changed in such an image…

This version was installed in a lot of other computers already (as I said up there it was installed just like 2 or 3 days ago in my desktop, and also was a bit of an headache to install it because I had to disable a couple of things in the BIOS settings), so I’m guessing it has nothing to do with it.
If I had to guess its either some option in the BIOS or the BIOS is "locking" it…
Gigabyte boards seem pretty confusing when it comes to install OS through USB drives

Only dude I found booting it up was some spanish guy
tho he boots it through the “boot from file” option and through a .efi file (Which I don’t have because he’s booting Linux and not windows)

2nd Update: was able to boot it up through an USB with Linux Ubuntu (Tho I want windows)

Gonna try to boot it up with windows on another pen drive to see if it works or not.

A few days before I also encountered such kind of issue. The system was not booting after updating BIOS. Then the task which I first applied, I run Chkdsk scan and rebuild BCD and repair the MBR file. After doing the methods correctly, the problem got solved. Here’s an article that might help you resolve the issue a little easier.