Add missing Intel ME Device to BIOS

On this Board I can’t change the CPU because it is soldered I just want to know if this is possible or not. If you want you can try other things to get it maybe running.
In BIOS it shows me ME Firmware SKU Unidentified. In Microcode Revision it shows me Not loaded and on Intel PCH SKU Name it shows me Premium SKU(BDW-U).

Thanks for the info! See, the other thread I linked, his BIOS was set “Premium SKU” too, but when I imported his ME it was not set like that, so we tried both ways, without luck. Your ME is set to neither “Premium or Base” BDW, but rather "No Emulation"
So, We could try ME set to Premium BDW or Base BDW, but if you see the other thread it didn’t help. It might help your board though, but I doubt it as this has all been tried many times in similar systems without any luck for any of them so far.

I have now taken your hystou_MM.bin BIOS and changed it to Premium BDW U Mobile with the Intel Flash Image Tool but ME is still on N/A after I have flashed it again. Then I think other thing also woldn’t work and it is an problem of their BIOS or maybe Mainboard.

Did you reset ME, or have all power removed for 1+ minute? Test next base BDW

It’s a common problem on how they designed these boards BIOS, or left off something on the board itself, like missing resistor or something like that.

I changed now the setting to Base BDW but still no luck that ME will be recognized, I think I will give up on this. I have flashed the BIOS how you described it earlier.

I have just another a Gigabyte Z370N Minit ITX which I want to make Kabylake compatible, because the Website says it can only do Coffee Lake CPU’s but first I have to check if everything is unlocked there or not. I think I will open a new thread for this topic.

They built these systems all messed up, that’s the problem!

OK, I can try to help you on the other board too, if you need it. Those are much easier modern BIOS to work with, and not built half-crazy like these systems.

I have now created an other Thread for the Gigabyte Z370 Mainboard. here Add Kabylake Support to Gigabyte Z370N

I replied over there, hopefully you’ll have much better luck with that system!