Anyone have the "Intel Firmware Engine" tool?

Seems once version 5.0.0 was publicly available, but now it’s nowhere to be found. The official link is redirected to “Firmware Resources for Intel® Architecture” page. So, anyone still have this tool? Thx.

@111alan - First you need to know your Intel ME FW type, then you can download the matching package of tools for that version here, inside you will find Firmware Engine Tool (FITc, I assume this is what you mean)
Intel Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware & System Tools

To find your ME FW version, first look on BIOS Main page, sometimes it’s shown there.
If not, install Intel ME drivers from your motherboard driver download page check with DOWNLOAD HWINFO64 HERE
Once HWINFO is open, look at the large window on the left side, expand motherboard, and find the ME area as shown in below image
If you fine 0.0.0.0 or N/A then your ME FW is corrupted and you will have to fix, usually via flash programmer such as CH341A

HWINFOnew.png

I’m actually looking for this. Was trying to modify the memory initialization module, I don’t think FITC can do this.

Intel-Firmware-Engine_1.png

@111alan - Bummer, but thanks for the image. No, I have never heard of or seen this program, so it may be specific to those series of boards, or some internal beta or internal non-public tool
@plutomaniac may be able to help you locate, or he may be able to give you a more exact name for this tool in it’s current form so you can try to hunt it down.

This is not related to Intel Engine Firmware. Moved to Off-Topic. I’ve no idea. It doesn’t seem to be offered by Intel anymore.