[BIOS REQUEST] - x79a MSI GD45 (8D) - NVME Boot + Bifurcation

I’ve been referring to other similar posts on the forum these past few days:

[SOLVED] How do I get hidden menus shown within IFS “Form Sets”

I activated the hidden menu on my MSI X79A-GD45 Plus motherboard.

However, the menu must be accessed from the back button.

Since only the setupdata.bin changes were effective, I changed the Parent ID of Form ID - 08 04 in setupdata to 27, and then changed the Parent ID of a submenu under 07 04 to 28.

In addition, an NvmExpressDxeSmall driver was added using uefitool 0.28

Small NvmExpressDxe driver

Since I also need to support booting the Marvell 88SE9230, I extracted MarvellUefi64Dex.ffs from the P9X79-E WS BIOS ROM.

Modifying the NVRAM according to IFS.txt allows you to get the desired default value after each ROM flash.

E7760IMS.H90_NVMeSmall_Marvell_Default_Overclocking.zip (5.3 MB)

1 Like