MEA_C361P.JPG

I find in repository 3 file:
11.0.28.3002_COR_LP_C0_YPDM_PRD_RGN.bin
11.0.28.3002_COR_LP_C0_NPDM_PRD_RGN.bin
11.0.28.3002_COR_H_D0_PRD_RGN.bin
How can I choose the correct file?
This is the correct fitc version ?
Intel CSME System Tools v11 r9

after I read the warnings about vers 11 I think the correct file is 11.0.28.3002_COR_H_D0_PRD_RGN.bin
because I read SKU CORPORATE H , right ?

Thanks

I assume you are trying to follow the Engine CleanUp Guide. Based on MEA’s output, yes, you need Corporate H firmware.

I Know the guide very well and I have no problem with other firmware version but in this case at the load firmware step
with Fitc Flash_Image_Tool_Ver_11 download from this site I receive this error

FITC_ERR.JPG

same error with FITC
Flash Image Tool 11.0.0.1166
Flash Image Tool 11.0.0.1173

this is the hardware:
• 6th Generation Intel Quad Core i7 6700HQ
Chipset • Mobile Intel HM170 Express Chipset
• Intel CM236

I try to read section D2 again. CSE (CSME 11 & CSTXE 3) of the guide

Compress & attach the SPI image you want to clean for me to test it as well.

Many thanks,
the file is too big, I make a google drive link
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RYIxaV…HWdS77ZJV0ubb7z

Ok, you seem to have the exact same issue as another user. Basically some CSME regions at Dell systems were corrupted, I assume from the factory. We managed to solve it by cleaning (Engine CleanUp Guide) the Engine/CSME/ME region of an almost identical model (Precision 5510) and then transferring its “ME region” to the 9950 dump via UEFITool. That way you keep your own dump and replace its corrupt Engine region with a cleaned + configured one.

I find on internet a clearme file for dell 9550 but it not work so I make the steps show in the picture and I have no delay at startup . I don’t
know if this procedure can cause problem in future.

Dell 9550 Clear ME.jpg

DELL_9550_RESULT.jpg

In step 3 the guide recommends loading the me firmware with fitc and closing without saving,
in this case it is advised to rename the me firmware directly as ME region.bin

The procedure is simpler/quicker actually:

1) Take the Precision 5510 dump (almost identical model to XPS 9550) from here
2) Follow the CleanUp Guide on Precision_5510_1.2.13.bin, using the latest CSME 11.8 firmware at step 4, and generate cleaned outimage.bin SPI image
3) Open outimage.bin in UEFITool and “Extract as is…” the ME Region
4) Open your XPS 9550 dump in UEFITool and “Replace as is…” the ME Region from outimage.bin
5) Your XPS 9550 dump now has a cleaned & configured CSME firmware region

Thanks, but actually with the step I make apparently the laptop works fine, no delay at startup, do you think i can use this bios or it is better to use the method that you recommend, and about pch-h no emulation SKL what does it mean ?
thanks

What you did is also ok procedure-wise, provided that the dump you found was for the same model and you were able to open it in FIT. To verify that the firmware is ok make sure to run MEInfo and MEManuf tools. If these report that everything is proper and you don’t see any problems, you’re good. The FIT SKU is selected by the OEM/user in FIT based on the PCH of a given system to automatically adjust a few settings or allow/disallow others based on what’s supported. It should be the same as the 3rd party dump you used for cleaning.

Please, tell me - is Boot-guard active on this system?

@Lex66 - If you have system, run MEinfowin and show output info in full. You need to run this from the Intel Tools Package in section C2 here, that matches your current ME Version - Intel Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware & System Tools