[Discussion] UBU Tool related Questions/Reports/Suggestions

@SoniX

Gigabit 0.0.28

https://mega.nz/file/h3B0BKrL#7k3hwrx6NR…LR3msCH1eTfQqm4

And at last here is the working 0.0.29 UEFI LAN module, fixed by myself.

@vmanuelgm

Try it and report feedback please. Now it’s working like a charm on my system.

Intel_Gigabit_0029_EFI.zip (125 KB)

Hallo Sonix, welcome back, happy to hear that you’re fine!

@Sylar76

I have such a clean 0.0.29.

Added:
If you compare, the files are now identical. ;))

pure_Gigabit_0029.rar (113 KB)

@Fernando

Tell me, please, do you have a motherboard for AMD from ASRock?

@SoniX

Yes it’s the same I have made before. Thanks anyway.

Well, fine! :))

@Fernando
Thank you for your reply, I only use “things” for test proposes, I even don’t have a fixed OS either, I bought a cheep 250Mb Sabrent + PCIe X4 adapter to test NVMe on a Rampage IV Extreme using yours and others methods, to have support on old platforms, your module worked Linus did not, on Rampage, need to test on Crosshair V Formula-Z. Back to the topic the 9.3.0.130 have the same effect as @Sylar76 reported on his system. No RAID module showing in UEFI BIOS.

@Sylar76

Not working in my system. I used to have an Intel Lan subsection to configure the HW under Bios, but still not showing up…

@vmanuelgm

How did you update your BIOS ?

Using UBU and then asus flashback

You could try with uefitool to manually find the guid module and replace body inserting the .efi file linked above (mine or sonix’s one is the same).

1.77.0 out. Check which files may be forgotten.Later

I will update DrvVer.

@SoniX what that means?
-ASRock Instant Flash Protection manually

Only for new ASRock. The fact is that before the UBU removed the Protection Capsule automatically, but in the latest BIOS versions this method no longer works.
Therefore, now the user, upon completion of work with the UBU, independently decides to remove this Capsule.

@SoniX :
Yes, I have now an AMD X570 chipset mainboard from ASRock within my main PC. You can see the exact model within my Signature.

@ALL
Please upload here any EFI LAN Intel UNDI v0.8.xx.
Thanx.

@SoniX

Here we go : Intel Lan UNDI 0.8.05

0.8.0.5.zip (135 KB)

@SoniX

# 783 OROM VBIOS 17.010.000.014.055908

This update was missed in ubu1.77

@SoniX :

Thank you very much for the update, which worked flawlessly with the latest BIOS for my ASRock X570 Pro4. Well done!
My only problem is how to get the freshly modded BIOS properly flashed. Until now I didn’t find an easy way to circomvent the new ASRock BIOS Flash protection.