Efi partition

hello to the board !
can j create efi partitions on a mbr disk without having to format everything with win 8.1 and ubuntu on board ?

@berem :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum! Is it possible, that we already met us at the MIUI Forum?

>Here< is a guide about how to do it.

Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

hi,
creating an efi and gpt partition after updating the bios if i want to start from usb i can do it with bios legacy?

If you want to boot off an USB Flash Drive in LEGACY mode, you may have to disable the “Secure Boot” option within the BIOS.

ok,
I updated the bios, thanks
could you tell me what key of intel system tool it’s used for upgrade drivers ME ?
maybe with a screenshot

You don’t need any tool, if you want to update the Intel ME driver (contrary to the Intel ME Firmware).
Just go >here<, download the “pure” Intel ME driver v11.7.0.1045 (they are different for Win7 and Win8/10) and unzip them.
Then open the Device Manager, expand the section “System devices” and search for the device named “Intel(R) Management Engine Interface”. Do a right-click onto it, choose the options “Update driver software” > “Browse my computer…”, hit the “Search” button and navigate to the folder, which contains the just downloaded and unzipped driver. Klick onto “OK” and then onto the “Continue” button. The rest will be done automaticly.

i was wrong i wanted to connect to what i wrote about xiaomi forums, i wanted to update the firmware as described by you

Since this may be more interesting for visitors of the Xiaomi Forums, I will it explain there.

thanks @fernando, drivers MEI update
now I would like to show me the button click of Intel system tool to update the firmware Intel CSME 11.8 Consumer PCH-LP Firmware v11.8.50.3425

screen.jpg

INTEL-SA-00086 Detection Tool 2017-11-26 21.25.37.jpg

My guide is online at the MIUI Forum.

@fernando
I don’t understand what is the start button

k,
j see now,
j try.

all right @fernando
all ok
thanks you.

There is no start button, it is just a batch command.

keeps up to date