Enable Integrated graphics/Advanced tab not showing up in BIOS(hidden)

Long story short i bought a new omen laptop (HP Omen 17 w205na) and im trying to install integrated graphics because my 1070 is eating the battery in around 30 minutes.
I got an error saying its not compatible, I know it is because I checked and my 7700hq is definitely compatible with intel HD graphics.
After digging though some forums i figured out i need to enable cpu graphics in the BIOS.
But i dont have the advanced tab :frowning:
Please helpā€¦
(People in other forums are saying itā€™s because of g-sync but disabling it makes no difference)

@Rayhaan - What you meant to say is you want to disable 1070 graphics, correct? Sounds like a huge waste of money to purchase expensive gaming laptop and then disable the gaming graphics?
Do you have a flash programmer, like CH341A and SOIC8 test clip cable? If not, order then now, theyā€™re $2.50 each on ebay, let me know if you need links. This will take 3-5 weeks to arrive if you order cheap from China, but you can find shipped faster or locally for more $$
This may not be required, but is 100% suggested in case recovery is needed from bad BIOS flash.

Plus, this is RSA encrypted and Signed BIOS, so modifications may not be possible, and even if I show you how to change settings without BIOS mod it may end the same way (Brick, black screen, until you recovery via crisis recovery method or flash programmer)

Please link to stock BIOS download page, or confirm if this is correct download page
https://support.hp.com/au-en/drivers/selā€¦top-pc/13823501
https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp93001-93500/sp93111.exe

WHAT!! 50MB BIOS download, thatā€™s craziness HP!

Please check BIOS main page and find the ME FW version if you see it, if not download HWFINFO64 and run it, in the large window expand motherboard section and find ME section, there get the ME FW version
Once you have ME FW Version, from this page in section ā€œCā€ download the matching ME System Tools package - Intel Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware & System Tools
Inside that you will find Flash Programming Tool folder, inside that a windows or Win/Win32 folder. Select the Win/Win32 folder, hold shift and press right click, choose open command window here (not power shell)
At the command prompt type the following and send me the created file >> FPTw.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin