[Help] Bios for z97 extreme6 can run QDE4 es cpu

What is interesting that CPU-Z says that my CPU has no limit overclocking bins but max turbo is only 32…

What i found to Xeons and microcodes
https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/wha…2496647/page-3

Did you try with and without K-OC and Non-K OC enabled/disabled?

That thread is more about removing microcodes and other stuff for different Xeons. Did you read it all, or a lot of it? I’ve been linked that thread many times, for other boards not this series (Like X79 or X99, or Z170 etc, I forget but never applied to Z87/Z97)
If you want BIOS with microcode removed so you can try some of that stuff covered in that thread let me know, ic an make for you. But for Z87/Z97 I’ve never seen anyone doing that, only using certain microcode and ME versions (Which you have I think, but may not be exact correct ones which is why I told you to ask seller)

Max 32 turbo, is that all you can set in BIOS? What if you set CPU multiplier above 32, then can you set higher turbo?
Did seller ever tell you which microcode and ME combo he suggests?

You may need Z87 for MCE (Multi-core-enhancement), but the above Non-K OC enabled or disabled should allow MCE functionality (I forget which). Not actual setting in Gigabyte BIOS, but that combo of settings allow it to happen for some CPU

Yes. I tried changing this K and nonK options. Nothing helps.

If we remove microcode board would start, recognize CPU and set good voltage not to destroy it?

If i set more Turbo than 32 in bios then only marker in CPU-Z is changing. Real clock is always locked at 3200. See my link on sendspace. This is report from CPU-Z when i set multiplier x40.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/iphms2

My MB only can set max turbo to 32 (28 is non turbo clock) and force max turbo on 4 cores to 32.

Seller don’t know nothing about microcodes. Even he don’t know which brand of board i must use to overclock.

I do not know outcome of removed microcodes for this board, I would not do it without a hardware flash programmer in hand in case you need it to recover.
I see you made new thread here, and new thread at BIOS-mods forum, wanting other microcodes? I told you before, I can put any microcode you want into the BIOS, let me know which you want and I will do, it’s very simple mod.

CPU-z changes max multi, but nothing else, sounds like ME problem possibly, maybe still need older version?

So, what, your seller is the only one in China without a long “Disclaimer” of you "Must use these xxx boards and this xxx boards don’t work, due to “Special BIOS stuff” like it’s a secret they can’t explain?
He’s full of it , he knows exactly what microcode and ME. Tell him to send you a BIOS for a single motherboard he KNOWS that it works in, that will answer it all for us.
As I said before, I do think I picked from research the correct ME and microcodes and they were already in your BIOS, but if you want either changed to some other version you have to read around, find out which works for what you want, and then I can change those to whatever version you want.

Try to find someone using your CPU or similar on B85, and then see what they all discussed.

How to change ME version?

As for the sellers in China. I asked 15 of them. And they don’t know what im saying. Maybe it’s because of translator.

They only say: this must work or "buy Asus Z87".

I’m asking which model. They’say Asus Z87-K but K version has only 3 power phases and it is not suited for overclocking.

Hard to find someone with this CPU on the internet.

Change ME version by using ME cleanup and settings transfer guide here - [Guide] Clean Dumped Intel Engine (CS)ME/(CS)TXE Regions with Data Initialization
ME files from repo here - Intel Engine: Firmware Repositories

Yes, maybe due to translator, trying making short question, direct to point, translate to Chinese and then back to your language, and then adjust your original until it translates properly back and forth into what you want it to say.
If still no help from them, ask them “Link me to Asus Z87 BIOS” This way you know specific exact board.