[HELP] DELL Poweredge R720xd BIOS bricked.

Hello, good to everyone. First of all, excuse my English, I’m from Argentina and I’m using a translator.

I have a problem with a DELL powerge R720xd server. The server does not boot. gets stuck on configuring memories. I am using the minimum configuration, 1 single processor, 1 single ram module in slot A1 and 1 single power supply.
I was looking at various solutions and it seems that I have a damaged BIOS.

then I found a post in this same forum which explained how to do something similar in a dell R710

The first thing I did was buy the CH341A BIOS programmer with its 8pin clamp.

the second thing i did was download the bios .exe from dell official site. 2.9.0 BIOS

once i downloaded the .exe i opened it using the 7zip program. enter the payloads folder and find the BIOS .hdr file

Now, as I understand it, I need to convert that .hdr file to a .bin file to be able to run the flash from the programmer. using the assprogrammer program. The problem is that I can’t find any information on how I can convert the HDR to a .Bin and I need help.

[Help] Dell PowerEdge R710 Gen II Mainboard BIOS Bricked after Power Outage while Updating

EDIT: So by that question means that you event tried to read the bad dump from the SPI on the motherboard? And that means that you dont know what your doing…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEr8dYtT0SQ

yes, it is precisely the post that I read but I do not understand how to convert the HDR in .Bin correctly. I also don’t know what should be the original size of the bios, 4mb or 8mb?

I can’t find the chip on the motherboard to perform the process. I only found the U_IDRAC_SPI but I can’t find the U_BIOS_SPI chip I searched all over the motherboard for hours and disassembled everything, I can’t locate it. can anybody help me?