Help microcode update for Aspire-531P Acer BIOS v1.22 :

@Lost_N_BIOS & @plutomaniac A brief topic dedicated to the known/unknown and exploitable/unexploitable features of ME blob, I would add that ideas for interactions with systems are not necessarily well founded, isn’t it time to clarify all this

@Kjose - I don’t think this is the place for that, maybe Blackhatworld or other similar type hacking forums would be better suited for that kind of discussion.

@Lost_N_BIOS

I agree, but what you mentioned sounds more like "how can this be hacked" I do see how that could be interpreted as "how can we protect from xx" but still, discussing how ME is vulnerable seems like pushing the envelope towards hacks
But yes, maybe you and plutomaniac can come up with some thread to discuss this when he and you have a chance to get together and discuss.

@Lost_N_BIOS I also understand, those who follow us too. Thank you anyway.

I’m sure maybe plutomaniac will think more like you about this, he’s into ME FW a lot more than I am, so would probably be able to come with with a constructive thread title and direction to start the discussion towards your ideal goal