How I can BIOS IRST and Intel ME ROM Update

Please simply explain or route me because my english not good and all articles made my head ache :frowning: I’m Turkish
I wish, more knew english :frowning:

resimag.com/p1/698cb199f0e.jpeg

@Arthas :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!

The procedure of the update and the required tools and files depend on the model/chipset of your mainboard and on the architecture of its BIOS.
You can find the related guides within this Forum, if you use its “Search” option.
Questions:
1. Why do you want to update the “BIOS IRST” (you problably mean the Intel RAID Option ROM or EFI RaidDriver BIOS modules)?
2. Is your on-board Intel SATA Controller running in “RAID” mode at all? If not, you don’t need to update the Intel RAID BIOS module(s).
Regarding the update of the Intel ME Firmware you should look into the chapters B and C of >this< start post.

Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Yes those are working RAID mode :slight_smile: I have 2x M.2 SATA SSD Samsung 860 EVO

@Arthas :
The easiest way to update the Intel RAID BIOS modules is to use the UBU tool (look >here<). It works with all AMI Aptio UEFI BIOSes.
Regarding the choice of the best matching Intel RAID driver and the related Intel RAID BIOS module version I recommend to look into the start post of >this< thread.

Hey! PC was closed and did not work :frowning: I restarted BIOS. Also I could not update ME :frowning:

I used that IRST 17.3.0.4057 with UBU

resimag.com/p1/55d3b919beb.jpeg
resimag.com/p1/a7b73b7ece2.jpeg
Where is the other micro codes?

Hey! I did IRST update, and I lost IOPS performance.

EFI 13.1.0.2126 resimag.com/p1/8789bb7c6d3.jpeg
EFI 13.2.0.2134: resimag.com/p1/fc351397652.jpeg
EFI 14.8.2.2397: resimag.com/p1/e8f9b3e2d3f.jpeg

resimag.com/p1/3e74b7aa36e.jpeg
I used "cpumcupdate" method.
But I want micro code files to integrated my BIOS file :frowning:

(My Chipset HM87)