How to change the OEM Logo

@Koekieezz I have not. I will try that and get back to you.

It’s only my speculation, but sometimes the one that has been written to bios could be different than the raw files one, that’s why everytime i wanted to try do bios mod/changes, i always dump the bios file from the bios chip itself using intelfpt or flashrom on amd.

@Koekieezz yes that makes sense. I’m trying to track down those old intel me drivers. I found some of the old ME System tools on github, but not the drivers yet.

@Koekieezz ok i’m now reading the appropriate page on this forum regarding the windows ME drivers

@Koekieezz I’m running windows 10. It looks like I will have to run windows 7 to install these drivers and extract the bios. I will try and make a boot usb drive in windows 7 and take it from there. I will message when I make some progress. Thank you for your guidance.

I think you dont need to install these drivers, all you need to know is your me version and find any driver from anywhere that is compatible with windows 10. i remember helped my friend h55 motherboard to install me driver version 6 iirc on windows 10

@Koekieezz Ok il will look at it with fresh eyes tomorrow. I tried several and they all failed to install. Even the installer for only the driver failed. Thanks again for your time.

@Koekieezz OK it looks like I hit a wall. The H57 express chipset in my board does not include Intel ME. And I tried to run fptw64.exe and it "cannot be run on the current platform." I downloaded another firmware version for my PC and I had the same issue. When I extracted the OEM logo using mmtool, it contained no header info. I also tried mm tool v326 which produced the same result.

Just a question. If I delete the oem logo module will it just be blank?