How to reflash entire bios chip?

Hi! I was updating the bios on my Z77 extreme4 when something went wrong and now the computer hangs at boot with fault code 4F (Bad bios chip). I used my Z97 system to hotflash the chip from DOS and it was a success, but i still get code 4F. I think maybe the problem is that the update utility from asrock doesnt reflash the whole chip. I tried AFUDOS but it doesnt work (Maybe it doesn`t support hotflashing) so i was wondering if there is another utility that can reflash the whole chip?

Intel flash programming tool (FPT) - using command fptw -rewrite -f bios.bin << fptw for windows version only, you’ll use fpt without w for the dos version.

Please find a guide before using, you need to know a few things first because this will flash over your UUID, serial, and mac address.
So either back those up from your other hotflash board by backing up the entire corrupted BIOS then gather details via hex, or you may have to get from board labels and stickers.

There is a guide about this (FTK flash guide) on another forum [H], but I’m unsure if we can link to that forum from here.

It is discussed some here, in the ME flashing thread
Intel Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware & System Tools

I just ordered a programmer instead, that should do the trick i hope! https://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-Programmer-…353.m2749.l2649

Should be good, there is a whole thread here on using those with various compatible programs throughout the thread
[Guide] Using CH341A-based programmer to flash SPI EEPROM