How to unlock a Numa BIOS built by DEPO Computers?

Except for the module with the telling name “NumaArceLoader” in your BIOS that didn’t load anything. :joy:

We need to find a module, or rather an app inside the firmware image, the call of which will transit to the BIOS setup utility interface. But the problem is that there is only 2 occurences of setup utility GUID and one already checked by you. First one is this loader module and another is the setup utility itself.
Please try with the updated archive once again.

I tried with the latest files… If I understand correctly, again no success?

But the name has changed…

Yes, because I chose which module to load. But it didn’t work. So, I did not manage to unlock menus, nor add new processor support.
The reality is that I have no idea what to do.

In any case, you’ve done a great job and done your best. I guess this BIOS is seriously protected and without your help I would have spent a long time trying to figure it out… Thank you very much for going over my topic, for staying in touch, for trying to help. The absence of a result is also a result, you just need to figure out how to use it! Thank you for your time and your support, it is good to know that there are such wonderful people like you in this world!

There is a computer with such a bios that has video card support, but I don’t have access to it. I will try to get it and maybe then I can use the video card))
I will try a couple more ideas, it will take me a few days, don’t close the thread, I will write the results of my work.

I had an idea to hijack the BIOS during the upgrade) I will try this and write! Maybe when upgrading the BIOS it will be possible to download without protection. There are tools to “steal” a clean BIOS…

My agony with this BIOS is over. In this BIOS the mac addresses and serial numbers of the components on the motherboard itself are prescribed. And if you try to change anything in the BIOS, nothing starts… A very complex security implementation. Can only be used in its original form and each board is individual. The topic can be closed, I am a loser ))))

Hello. I have some dump.bin file with NUMA Bios. But i’m very newb )
If someone can tell me how to flash this dump without programmer it will be cool.