Intel Apollo Lake N3450 SoC AHCI/RST?

Hi Fernando,

I have the v16 driver downloaded, but i still cannot find the WinRaid Certificate to download. I have followed and read the “this” and “here” links at length, but still cannot see a direct download for the certificate and the blue importcertificate.cmd reference (referred to elsewhere as well) is not an active link on what i am seeing.

I don’t know if i am being incredibly stupid here (feel free to point it out if i am), but i could do with some help and / or a specific link, so i can load the certificate on the Jumper 3 Pro and take it forward (not really much good to me in current form).

Thanks in anticipation.
Mark

I answered you here - [Tips+Discussion] Usage of “mod+signed” Drivers (5)

Hope that helps!

Thanks for help / pointer.

I was being stupid, but I am admitting it for the sake of others, in case anyone else is going round and round in circles (with ever increasing frustration) .

I hadn’t realised the download file for the v16 was a (.rar) zip file. I didn’t see extension of file (looked at in small explorer window) and had assumed it was the driver file. Hence once downloaded I was still looking for CA file, not realising that it is was in the zip and I had it all the time ** . Well in the universal download at least.

** Note the v16.5.1.1030 download does not include the certificate.

I wondered if that was the issue it’s OK, that’s why I made sure to say unzip

@MW-UK :

Why should it contain the Certificate? Only drivers, which have been modified by me, contain the Win-RAID CA Certificate. I have never offered a mod+signed Intel RST driver v16.5.1.1030.

Hello Fernando, thank you for the amazing work!
I have tried to install a Universal 64bit Intel RST(e) AHCI+RAID drivers v13.2.8.1002 re-mod+signed to my Chuwi Lapbook Air (DEV_5AE3) having first installed the CA, and when I run the RST_X64.exe it only installs an app but not the driver. I also tried using the drivers that fit my stationery mobo Z170, and when I point to the folder with IAAHCIC.inf it doesn’t show any compatible devices. Anything you can suggest further?
Many thanks!

Update half an hour later: I must be dumb or falling asleep :slight_smile: RED links are the DRIVERS and BLUE links are SOFTWARE :slight_smile: shame on me!
Installed the driver successfully and going to reboot now.