Intel (CS)ME, (CS)TXE, (CS)SPS, GSC, PMC, PCHC, PHY & OROM Firmware Repositories

Do not know if it is something of interest

me.png

12.0.49.1556.rar (3.77 MB)

No because itā€™s an Update image produced via FWUpdate tool and we already have the equivalent firmware version in region form (RGN/EXTR). Thank you for the report either way.

@plutomaniac
found an old Repository 3.0.5.1125_AMT_PRD_EXTR in old dell bios which are not in mea database
i try to pulled out it with fitc.
after decomp found me region but it size are not accurate like other extracted Repository v3
is it okay?
if its okay, then why after drop it in mea shows some unneeded padding error.
is any other way to get it actuall size like other v3 extracted reposiatry?
my backup bios is healthy & working ok.
even i try it with other v3 RGN Repository for size confirmation
after change me region bios works okay like before but if again i decomp it with fitc its size same like old Repository.

bios.rar (2.68 MB)

error.png

@earthoo7

Moved to the correct thread (repositories). There is nothing wrong with the firmware. Iā€™ve added to the next DB. Itā€™s size is 0x19D000, as shown in MEA. Any extra data after that is checked and the user is notified if they are useless removable padding.

please help me ?
CSE ME

@ all:

The structure of the OP has changed. There are now 7 categories/families of Intel firmware and each one links to a MEGA folder with all the included Repositories. There is a short content/repository description under each main category/family. Every one of the current 64 repository archives has been re-created and re-uploaded. This change will make it easier to maintain these repos at a reasonable time frame. The goal is monthly updates. A similar approach might be used at the other Engine threads in the near future.

Thanks a lot for the work!

Not a big thing, but I had to search a moment until I recognized that the heading was the link to the repository. Could it be more intuitive to include the several items in the same link or have just the items itself as link?

G. Intel USB Type C Physical (PHY) Firmware Repositories

Or

G. Intel USB Type C Physical (PHY) Firmware Repositories
  • PHY P TGP
  • PHY P CMP
  • PHY S LKF

(Iā€™d prefer the second variant since it shows that all list items are part of the same link, but that might just be valid for my browserā€¦)

Nice helpful feedback. I fixed it (2nd option of course ). Thank you lfb6!

Hi, a very impressive job. Can you explain me which file should I use?
Exactly the same as shown by ME Analyzer. In my case: 11.0.0.1202_CON_H_D_PRD_RGN.bin, right?
Is Major.Minor version must be the same or Major is enough.

Can I use in my case: 11.0.26.3000_CON_H_D_PRD_RGN.bin or 11.8.86.3909_CON_H_DA_PRD_RGN.bin.
I would be grateful for an explanation.

me.jpg

An MSI GT83 laptop?
Is that the latest bios available, that used in ME Analyser?
U should check it because it could be that a more recent bios version already have another Minor version instead of the 11.0
Upgrade to latest bios then u can check again the minor/hotfix/build

I do see for example that the GT83VR 6RF has recent bios and recent ME FW releases 2017/2018

Then u can use a more recent FW image greater than 11.0 (11.1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8)
If the oem already has a bios with 11.8 for ex., then u can use the latest 11.8.86.3909.

EDIT: Explain that a bit moreā€¦ i dont have or know that laptop/hwā€¦
Is this dump the current on the motherboard? U changed motherboardā€¦ and that dump is from where?
U changed the PCHā€¦ but the base board and spi is the sameā€¦ who soldered/repaired the mainboard?
U want to clean the ME, than use same major/minor version with that dump, good luck.

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. Yes, this is the GT83VR. I changed the SR2CE (GL82CM236) bridge and now it boots with a black screen. I donā€™t know what the bios version is. I grabbed the dump and checked ME Analyzer. Thought Iā€™d clean the ME and it might work.

I need "CSME 12.0 repository r31" but download link got error. Can everyone help to fix this link ?

Plutomaniac updated the repositories 3 days ago, and yes, CSME12 doesnā€™t work. I assume he follows these threads.

Is there a special version youā€™re searching?

Mmm, weird. CSME 12.0 was working on my MEGA account but not externally at the public link. Re-uploaded and seems to be working now, please verify. Also updated 13.50 and 15.0 today.

(Tried the 3 files posted today now and the files posted 3 days ago before last post)

Greetings, any idea where did the TXE 0, 1, and 2 repositories go?

When going by the link I only see "CSTXE 4.0 CSTXE 3.2 CSTXE 3.1 CSTXE 3.0" in the folder.

Thank you,

Some sort of weird MEGA issue, temporary I assume. The missing files seem to appear if you expand that side-window on the left. Try that.

Super, thank you for your work

@plutomaniac is there maybe a update for CSME 14.1 Repository available ?

Iā€™m looking for 14.1.60.XXXX_COR_H_A_PRD_RGN.bin

edit: nevermind solved