Intel mei driver 2334.5.1.0 win8 20.09.2023 to be signed, windows 8.1 device manager error code 52

Can someone sign (as for the nvidia drivers done) the intel mei driver 2334.5.1.0 win8 20.09.2023.
When installing in the device manager the error code 52 is displayed at this intel management engine driver.

Thank you

@Maison1
According to what I have seen your linked Intel MEI driver dated 08/24/2023 has a digital signature, but I doubt, that the driver is usable with Windows 8.1.
Besides that I want to give the information, that I only sign drivers, which have been modified myself. Generally I do not sign a driver on request.

The intel me driver is unmodified and from intel and was in the intel me driver package in the windows 8 folder. I did not ask you directly, this was a general request to anyone who is able to sign the sys driver files.

As for nvidia, see reference there Resolve the issue of Nvidia's latest win7 driver not working due to the signature! , the drivers are because of no more allowed signed drivers for windows 7 and windows 8 by Microsoft onyl usable with windows driver signature check disabled.

Drivers, which do support (and are signed for) Windows 8 (= NT 6.2), may not be supported (and signed for) Windows 8.1 (= NT 6.3).

As you write this can be the case for some drivers. Here it is not the case as the previous drivers did had a signature for windows 8/8.1 but according Microsoft with the code 52 after install do not have a signature because Microsoft as you know does no more support Windows 8/8.1. The same is for Windows 7. For Windows 7 this driver is of course not compatible but an older Windows 7 driver with signature is available.