Intel RST EFI RAID/VMD BIOS Modules

Thanks again!
Can I pay you for all this info. You’ve allowed me to mod my M18XR2 with most of the latest modules and the machine is just amazing! Really, I am so grateful. Can I pay you for all the help you’ve given me? I’m going to import v13 OPROM into bios and then v13 of the EFI Bios Module (I’ll keep them the same version as is probably a good idea, heh!)
THANKS AGAIN!
Lastly, do you know where i can get more updated generic modules to update even more of my bios, if possible? :wink:
(Just thought I’d ask) hehe
Thank you so much… You’ve been amazing! You’re a genius…!

@swick1981 :
You are welcome.
By the way: There is a “Donate” button at the bottom of all win-raid.com pages.

@all:
Update of the start post
Changelog:

• new: “pure” Intel RST(e) EFI “SataDriver” v12.9.0.1006 (without header)
  • changed: structure and content of the download categories (to avoid misunderstandings regarding the recommended BIOS modules for the different Intel Chipsets)

Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Thanks again!
Can I pay you for all this info. You’ve allowed me to mod my M18XR2 with most of the latest modules and the machine is just amazing! Really, I am so grateful. Can I pay you for all the help you’ve given me? I’m going to import v13 OPROM into bios and then v13 of the EFI Bios Module (I’ll keep them the same version as is probably a good idea, heh!)
THANKS AGAIN!
Lastly, do you know where i can get more updated generic modules to update even more of my bios, if possible? :wink:
(Just thought I’d ask) hehe
Thank you so much… You’ve been amazing! You’re a genius…!
I’ll donate on monday when I get paid. :slight_smile: Thanks again for the input - you’re utterly amazing!
And, is there anything else I could update in my bios? I’ve done the CPU Microcode, LAN/PXE Boot, RST (Legacy OpRom & EFI), vBios, Unlocked Bios Menu Settings, … Is there an anything else I should do or that you’d recommend that I update?
Thanks…

By updating the OROM and EFI module of the Intel RAID, does this have any effect on operation in AHCI mode?

No!

Anyone have a bsf and dat file for an EFI GOP vbt for Haswell/Broadwell?

@coolstar :
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!

You can find the download link to the latest Intel GopDriver module for Haswell/Broadwell CPUs within the start post of this thread.
AFAIK there are no .bsf and .dat files for the EFI GopDriver modules. If you should mean Intel VGA OROM modules and the related .bsf and .dat files, please have a look into >this< thread.

Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

There are only 2 versions VBT 1.84 and 1.89.

hello coderush is possible add module for my graphics integrated Intel HD It is that I need as much RAM my BIOS is Phoenix SecureCore tiano

@qc7600 :
I am not sure, whether CodeRush will read your request within a thread, which has not been started by him.
It is much better to address the request personally by using the "@<USERNAME>" option (like I did it here). This way the related Forum member will get an eMail about the personally addressed post.
Good luck!

Thanks fernando

@Fernando

Intel RST RAID 15.0.0.2371
8086-2822 Intel RST RAID 15.0.0.2371

RST15.rar (140 KB)

@all:
Update of the start post
Changelog:

• new: Intel RST(e) EFI “RaidDriver” v15.0.0.2371 for GUID 90C8D394
  • new: Intel RST(e) EFI “RaidDriver” v15.0.0.2371 for GUID 91B4D9C1
  • new: “pure” Intel RST(e) EFI “RaidDriver” v15.0.0.2371 (without header) for DEV_2822 Intel SATA RAID Controllers

Notes:
The Intel RAID ROM line v15 has been designed by Intel for the latest Intel Chipsets from 100-Series up. Thanks to plutomaniac for the source file.

Enjoy the new Intel EFI RAID module!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

And I expect version 15.0.0.2606, as was written in the documents driver v15.0.0.1039. :wink: :slight_smile:

Yes it’s not the latest but that’s what HP included. The KBL hunting has began. Although for now we will be finding mostly U/Y stuff.

@Fernando

Intel RST RAID 15.0.0.2606
8086-2822 Intel RST RAID 15.0.0.2606

15.0.0.2606.rar (140 KB)

@all:
Update of the start post
Changelog:

• new: “pure” Intel RST(e) EFI “RaidDriver” v15.0.0.2606 (without header) for DEV_2822 Intel SATA RAID Controllers, only recommended for the latest Intel Chipsets from 100-Series up!
  • removed: Intel RST(e) EFI “RaidDriver” modules v15.0.0.2371

Notes:
The Intel RST(e) drivers and RAID ROM/EFI modules of the v15 platform have been designed by Intel just for the latest Intel Chipsets from 100-Series up.
Thanks to plutomaniac for the source file.

Enjoy the new Intel EFI RAID module!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

MB: Asus Z87-Plus (8 series)
Mode RAID10 4x1TB
Mode BIOS CSM(Legacy) Win7x64 Driver IRST 15.0.0.1039

Just updated and re-flash the BIOS with the new files IRST 15.0.0.2606. Everything works without problems.
On the speed of not tested. :slight_smile:

On Asus Rampage V Extreme (x99) if I update bios with the 15.0.0.2606 and disable CSM (full uefi) I can’t see
"Intel Rapid Storage Technology" menu when I enter the advanced configuration inside the BIOS.

Could you please check this ?

@Sylar76 :
Even with my currently used Z170 mainboard I had problems to get the "Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology" option shown up within the "Storage Configuration" section of the "Advanced" BIOS tab. Nevertheless I was able to boot off the RAID array.
Please try to disable the "Fast Boot" option, save the setting, re-enter the BIOS and look for the "Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology" again.