Intel UHD Graphics 630 Video Driver for Win7 x64

Intel i5 10400 (UHD 630) code 43 in device manager

@olegvolto
I think your CPU has Q0 stepping.

Is there any chance of this driver supporting Intel Tiger Lake with Intel Iris Xe 9A49 and 9A40 graphics? I added in Tiger Lake references to your driver, but I get Code 43 "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems".

All driver MODS try to override original pci_id to kabylake_id (like DEV_3E91->DEV_5912), you can try previous 5077_mod and change pattern “66 8B 12 59” to one of IRIS Kabylake id, don’t forget to recalc driver’s PE checksum and sign with selfmade certificate/key

Unfortunately, I could not find 5077_mod (assuming it is a previous version of this mod) within this thread (perhaps I am missing it). I tried to find 66 88 12 59 in the igdkmd64.sys file of the more recent driver I downloaded also from this thread, but the hex editor could not find it. How would I convert the Kaby Lake ID to Hex Values?

Intel does not support nor develops graphics drivers for 7th Generation (or newer platforms) and Windows 7 operating systems.

@joinoi
Read this - Intel UHD Graphics 630 Video Driver for Win7 x64 (8)

But why after resume from sleep I get black screen with this mod driver and the brightness control is invalid??? My laptop is ThinkPad E14 Gen 1, with an i7-10510U CPU as well as yours.

@canonkong @DeathBringer

do you know how to activate asus k570(8th gen) touchpad in win 7 (in 8.1 10 Linux works fine)
(i know this forum is for i gpu . sorry )

hi, could you please create me this same driver for a hp 240 g7 computer with 10th generation intel? preferably compatible with windows 8.1, but if it’s not possible, I’ll still settle for windows 7
my computer uses Intel UHD version 620.

hello, can someone create the intel u hd graphics driver for an hp 240 g7 computer with intel 10th generation? preferably compatible with windows 8.1, but if it’s not possible, I’ll still settle for windows 7
my computer uses Intel UHD version 620.

My screen goes black after installing this driver

Hello, I have a dell XPS Tower 8930, And I recently switched to windows 8.1.
I have a 9th Gen Intel i5-9400 CPU, And would like to know if there is a working driver for the intel UHD Graphics 630 for windows 8.1.

agreed. Would be much appreciated if you re-uploaded those files.