Modded Intel AHCI and RAID Drivers (digitally signed)

Sorry @Fernando, but I imported certificate once the OS installation was completed, not in early stage.

So, we are talking about the same issue? I did something wrong? Or I’m not understanding well and it is not possible on Win11 or other modern OSs to install this signed certificates?

@snowind
The import of the Certificate should work with all Windows Operation Systems.
When you tried to import the Certificate, did you get the message, that the import was successful?
Where did you store the Certificate on your computer?

I read three methods to import on another post. I did it pasting Win-RAID_CA Certificate folder on C: , and using CMD file with admin rights. The import was successful, but driver can’t be installed because it is not signed : ( (error message on device manager).

Once installed with F7 option driver can be installed but again not signed.

@snowind
Please post the HardwareIDs of your on-board Intel SATA AHCI Controller and attach the driver, which you have tried to install.

VEN_8086&DEV_8C02 and Universal 64bit Intel RSTe AHCI+RAID drivers v13.2.8.1002 mod+signed driver from your uploaded links

Which is the date of the *.INF and the *.CAT file?

2021/05/12 *.INF file
2023/04/23 *.CAT file

Thanks for the quick reply, which indeed verifies, that the driver hasn’t been correctly signed by me.
I will try to re-sign the driver as soon as possible (which is not easy, because I am far away from my home computer).

Don’t worry about it.
v14.8.18.1066 has 2020/01/17 *.INF file and 2023/04/23 *.CAT file.
Are this wrong too?
Thanks for helping me

@snowind
Please try to install the attached freshly signed 64bit Intel RST driver v13.2.8.1002 and report the result.
Universal 64bit Intel RSTe AHCI+RAID drivers v13.2.8.1002 mod+signed by Fernando.rar (354.0 KB)

Edit:
As I have meanwhile realized, the digital signature of the modded 64bit Intel RST driver v14.8.18.1066 is not ok as well. Here is the freshly re-signed variant:
Universal 64bit Intel RSTe AHCI+RAID drivers v14.8.18.1066 mod+signed by Fernando.rar (538.5 KB)

1 Like

I will try now.
Which one is better for my chipset? Or it’s better ‘try and compare’? : )
Thanks a lot!

EDIT: v14 installed and signed right now!
Thanks Fernando!

1 Like

Since each system is different regarding the devices and settings, it is always a good idea for the user to compare different drivers him/herself.

@snowind @all
Due to snowind’s recent report, that some of my offered mod+signed Intel AHC/RAID drivers had no valid digital signature anymore, I have today (05/20/2023) all mod+signed drivers freshly signed, uploaded and linked .
If you should find any mistake or a missing, broken or misleading link, please send me a PM.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi again, is there any chance we can run z590 intel Rocket Lake Raid / AHCI SATA controller on Windows 7?

@PitKoz
To be able to answer your question, I need the HardwareIDs of the related on-board Intel RST AHCI/RAID Controllers.

Thank you for the answer, Fernando!

Here are the IDs

Intel(R) Chipset SATA/PCIe RST Premium Controller

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_43D6&SUBSYS_B0051458&REV_11
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_43D6&SUBSYS_B0051458
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_43D6&CC_010400
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_43D6&CC_0104

These ids are from Win 10 system Device manager

@PitKoz
The “Universal 64bit Intel RSTe AHCI+RAID drivers v15.9.8.1050 mod+signed by Fernando” should support your specific on-board Intel RST SATA RAID Controller and Windows 7 as well.

@Fernando HO HO HO, it sounds like Xmas :slight_smile: Thank you for info :slight_smile:

Will check it and give comment soon.

Fernando, please note that there may be an error. When installing “Universal Intel RST Drivers+Software Set v11.7.4.1001 mod+signed by me” the message “This system does not meet the minimum requirements for installing software” is displayed. At the same time, my configuration allows you to install the original Intel RST (e) Drivers from v11.5. At the same time, the version of Universal 64bit Intel RST Software v13.2.8.1002 mod+signed
installed without problems. My Windows 10 22H2, MB GA-EX58UD5. Maybe in the installation of RST Software v11.5 mod are there problems?

@Faceoff Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!

Before I do a deeper look into the related Intel RST(e) Drivers and Software packs, I need to know the following:

1. Are the on-board Intel SATA ports running in AHCI or in RAID mode?
  2. Which are the HardwareIDs of the related Intel SATA AHCI or RAID Controller? To find them, you should expand the “IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers” and - if applicable - the “Storage Controllers” section of the Device Manager. Then right-click onto the listed Intel SATA Controller(s) and choose the options “Properties” > “Details” > “Property” > “HardwareIDs”.

Thanks and kind regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)