Modified NVFlash v5.667.0

Hey all new guy here. Lost_N_BIOS did you ever get any newer version updated to your awesome work. Ie 5.692 or even 5.715? I wanted to do some experiments with flashing my 3060 to see if it truely is hardware locked like they say or just bios locked. I havent found any info on anybody else doing it so I thought id be the one to try. Anyways love that someone has taken the task to rid us of lockdowns. Thanks

Hello,

Can I have the Passwort?

Thank you

can you send the password pleaseā€¦ i have error None of the firmware image compatible Board IDā€™s
match the Board ID of the adapter.

Hi, can you send password in PM plz?

can you make a patch in version 5.692.0 nvflash
i want to flash a 3060

Could you send me the password in a PM?

This doesnā€™t just relate to this modified version but it seems even original versions.

When you flash the bios and then save the bios, the bytes differ at 0x3180, seems to be a log file or something ?
This is on a GTX 1650 Super but Iā€™m guessing it also happens on other adapters ā€¦

Hey! could you send me the PW on DM? Thanks!

Iā€™m trying to resurrect a 1660 super which looks like has a corrupted bios because the ID it spits out is from a 1660

Could you send me the password in a PM?

hi kanstu mir bitte per PN Passwort schicken

Please send the password :slight_smile:

How did you set the parameters for overrideboard and overridesubs?

Hi @ket , can you send me the password for moddified nvflash? thanks

@ket can i learn the password too? nothing on the web helped so far :frowning:

@gQx @Vernnon password for v2 is 634987dvfk. No need to keep the password behind closed doors anymore all the testing that we could do is done.

@belikeimpasta sorry I have no experience with a 3060ti or any nvidia GPU since the GTX980 as that was the last era of nvidia GPUs worth tinkering with anything since then is paper not physical experience.

2 Likes

@ket can you check the password? Tryied 634987dvfk and 634987dvfk. (with dot in the final) and doesnā€™t openā€¦

@Vernnon that password is for v2, not third version. Iā€™ll have to dig around some more to find the password for v3, it might have been lost when one of my pen drives got corrupt. Patched third version doesnā€™t need a password, first versions password is; erm_pui,.6y8

worked here with this pass bro, tks!

Will this work for mobile Quadro RTX 3000 GPU? Starting with Pascal mobile Quadro, flashing modified vBIOS resulted in black screen (vBIOS is signed and required signed for mobile Quadro).

All I am trying to do is remove UEFI gop from Quadro RTX 3000 to get it working in older laptop, but not sure if that breaks any signatures.

I have hardware programmer too but just wanted to see if nvflash finally can flash mobile gpus again.

only works HWprogramer ā€œ1.8Vā€ in best SKYPRO or similar quality flasher
i mod my MXM-TDP and all works nice ā€œno signature corruptionā€ :smiley:

GOP remove ? - CSM BOOT - VGA MODE - LEGACY ?
or try last GOPup ā€œapp here on forumā€ this is possible flash in NVFLASH for repairs UEFI problems :stuck_out_tongue:

,.,.edit
or like my MSI - GOP status ā€œVGA is hybrid vbiosā€ gpu-z shows bad info ,.,hwinfo or nvflash is ok
all about nvidia gop / app in last posts