Msi H110 PRO D e3 v5

Hello
I have a lot of msi H110 PRO D
And a lot of e3 1230v5 1240v5
I need bios to confirm h110 e3 v5
@Lost_N_BIOS

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/h110m-pro-d

@Dmxkota - How many do you have? Do you know how to use Intel FPT? If yes, please dump the FD on one of these for me, so I can see if it’s unlocked in-board like it is in the stock BIOS
If you don’t know how to use FPT, please see spoiler below. All you need here is a certain version ( 11.0.0.1191) of disabled ME FW, so if FD is unlocked then you can just flash in the disabled ME FW to all systems using FPT, or can also be done with ME FW update tool if FD is locked.
I will show you command when I send the disabled ME FW

Go to the thread linked below, and in the section “C.2” find and download the “V11” ME System Tools Package.
[b] >
DOWNLOAD " ME System Tools " packages HERE <

Once downloaded, inside you will find Flash Programming Tool folder, and then inside that a Windows or Win/Win32 folder (NOT x64).
Highlight that Win/Win32 folder, then hold shift and press right click. Choose “open command window here” (Not power shell! >> * See Registry file below *).

Dump Flash Descriptor (FD) >> FPTw.exe -desc -d FD.bin

>> Attach the saved "FD.bin ", placed into a compressed ZIP/RAR file, to your next post!!! <<

Here is a [b]SIMPLE REGISTRY EDIT
that adds “Open command window here as Administrator” to the right click menu, instead of Power Shell
Double-click downloaded file to install. Reboot after install may be required
> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD CMD PROMPT REGISTRY ENTRY <

[rot]If the windows method above does NOT work for you…
Then you may have to copy all contents from the Flash Programming Tool \ DOS folder to the root of a Bootable USB disk and do the dump from DOS
DOS command >> FPT.exe -desc -d FD.bin

I have 180 Pieces
No I don’t use ftp before
But tomorrow I will use ftp to dump flash

Wow, that is a LOT of boards and CPU’s!!!
You only need to dump FD for me on one to check this. Or, we can just flash via ME FW Update too, up to you?

I don’t understand
But i will send you flash tomorrow
Because I am in home now :joy:
We are in the middle of the night now

It’s OK. I meant, we can do this two ways
1. By using Intel ME FW Update tool
2. By using Intel FPT << And this is the only way that requires unlocked FD, that I asked you to dump. If we do #1 method, this does not matter.

Ohh! But, now that I think about it, we can’t use #1 anyway, because it’s a major ME FW downgrade, which the ME FW update tool will not allow. So sorry for any confusion!
The only option we have is #2 above Because you certainly do not want to dump and reflash 180 machines with flash programmer CH341A

I have a t866ii plus
https://m.aliexpress.com/item/4000860515…40Q90.jpg_.webp

Can this help for something

Yeah, that’s what I meant, best we do this using Intel FPT software, so you don’t have to use T866II flash programmer on 180+ systems one by one
Much easier to flash via Windows or DOS to each system one by one with FPT

No, you wont need to use that for anything

O Thank you

this is a dump file
FPTw.exe -desc -d FD.bin
what is the next

FD H110 pro d.rar (374 Bytes)

@Dmxkota - Thanks, it’s unlocked FD 100%

Here is two BIOS, flash ME FW to two different test machines (or test both on single system) with E3-V5 506E3 in there, and see if both work or not
Only one may work, I am not sure if >> ME FW needs to be this version only, or >> this version only + Disabled ME FW << I think the latter (so #1)
Flash this via the following FPT Command >>
1. FPTw.exe -me -f MSIH110PDE3V5DYesDME.bin
2. FPTw.exe -me -f MSIH110PDE3V5NoDME.bin << This one, I think, Xeon boot will fail, but test in case it works because if so this will be better to use

After each flash above, be ready for auto-reboot when you do this, run this command >> FPTw.exe -greset

https://www.sendspace.com/file/vpq56i
This resets the ME FW state. If system does not auto reboot, shut down, switch off PSU, press and hold power on button for 10-15 seconds, then wait 1+ full minute before turning power back on.

I trying to flash both and not working the both
Who’s going with Prossessor e3 v5 is
Power on to 1 s and power off
Press power on again and power on to 1 s

@Dmxkota - Did you do the -greset after initial FPT flash step, and if yes, did system auto reboot? If it did not auto reboot you need to do power drain method instead.
This already confirmed working on MSI H110, are you sure your CPU used in test is functional?