[MSI] me region.

Does me region is any different when it comes to msi mobos? Because the only way to flash me region from single bios file is to use M-Flash or programmer but it wont flash with use of ami tools like for example gigabyte boards where one can use afudos.exe /me to flash me region. Msi needs separate intel tool to flash me region. Is msi me region locked or why is that only m-flash and programmer are able to flash whole image from single file?

Ok god fking bless win-raid and me visiting it from 4 years every couple of months i learnt about FPT tool and it worked like m-flash or programmer first tool that is good.

All nonsense… Intel ME has nothing to do with M-Flash or MSI motherboards.
M-Flash only job is flash the whole image.
Add we still dont know what generation/Intel ME hardware ur talking about…maybe users have to guess it?

Start reading:
Intel (Converged Security) Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware and Tools
ME Analyzer: Intel Engine Firmware Analysis Tool Discussion
[Guide] Unlock Intel Flash Descriptor Read/Write Access Permissions for SPI Servicing
[GUIDE] Grub Fix Intel FPT Error 280 or 368 - BIOS Lock Asus/Other Mod BIOS Flash
[Guide] Clean Dumped Intel Engine (CS)ME/(CS)TXE Regions with Data Initialization

Im talking about mobo msi h110m pro-d and i was looking for a tool to flash whole image like m-flash does so that i dont have to use separate tools for bios region and me region like afudos for bios and separate file for me region. I found fpt tool and it does exactly that. As simple as it gets tool.exe -f bios.rom and everything is perfect. Before to achieve this i had to either m-flash or programmer right now i found out fpt tool thats amazing. By mentioning msi mobo i thought about afudos.exe /me command that threw error everytime i tried it cuz it did not support flashing me region and i had to use separate tool while on gigabyte it worked.