MSI Z87-GD65 "Unlock" hidden BIOS Options

I don’t konw flash bios via FPT will lost the UUID and SN Code befor T^T
These dual BIOS I had flashed via FPT . . .
How can I restore it ?

If you need my H87’s modded BIOS ,I need to find it and verify it again.

I can put it back in BIOS and you flash in by FPT again. We’ll do once you have final BIOS, then after that don’t flash any BIOS by FPT again unless you dump it with FPT first, that way serial, UUID etc is already in there.

Yes, I need FULL BIOS from the H87, that you confirm Intel TXT and this CPU works on. You can dump it from the board directly now if you want, no need to find some old modified file.
And then I also need FULL BIOS from this system too. Or, from both, FPT dump of ME region, that’s all I want to compare right now.

Ohh! Sorry, I just checked, and you have never sent me a backup BIOS dump or FPT dump, before the other day, so I do not have a backup of your BIOS with serial/UUID etc in it. Do you have any old FPT or programmer dumps?
If not, you will need to give me images of all stickers on the board, be sure to look at side of 24 pin, top/bottom sides of PCI/PCIE slots etc. I can’t remember where all stickers are on MSI board.

Since your LAN is OK, lets check to confirm if it’s in GbE region, or store in BIOS chip.
Run this command below, and look at file in hex, your LAN MAC ID should be at very beginning, if a file is created. If not, then board does not have GbE region = no Intel Gigabit LAN, and MAC ID is stored in chip.
FPTw.exe -gbe -d gbe.bin

Hello my friend !
Several mounth passed,I have tried modifying the UUID myself,but I have now way to do that… So I have to ask you for help again…
I take a few pictures:

↑ This code [D961919175 02003] was under the back audio jack ,I don’t konw what it is

↑ This looks like the stickers

SN: 601-7845-020B1311033801
EAN: 4719072295516
UPC-A: 816909106961

There is also a sticker with the MAC address. I have compared it with the MAC address of the network card, so I will not show it.
But I don’t find anything from

If you are convenient, I hope you can use this file to modify:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=70390695495057546112

@June_Da_Pek - UUID is not generally in MSI BIOS, but serial is sometimes and MAC is often. If you saw UUID and serial in BIOS before, for sure, then we can put back, but it’s only cosmetic not necessary
You have to send me MAC ID if you want me to put in BIOS. If ethernet LAN is working, MAC ID is either already in your BIOS, or not required to be in BIOS (ie stored on MAC FW on-chip) So putting it into BIOS would only be cosmetic.
What is above linked file, how did you create it?

Windows show me the same MAC adress to ETH’s sticker,

In this picture, DMI Information show me a lot of default value [ SN\SKU\Family\ was to be filled by OEM, UUID was full F ,and…the true values of these terms have been lost… ]
I want you help me fix the values of these terms…

This ROM was modified with Ozmosis…