[Need Help] Gigabyte B365M Gaming HD Rev 1.0

Long story short.
My distributor insisted that Gigabyte B365M Gaming HD Rev 1.0 support 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th Gen Intel CPU.
So I ordered 1 for testing and it did support i5-7400.
I couldn’t test fully as my is CPU half broken (Can access BIOS and DOS only).
I dumped the BIOS with CH341A programmer.
Any BIOS expert care to analyse the BIOS dump?
By the way how is it even possible?
Manufacturer: Gigabyte
Model: B365M Gaming HD
Rev.: 1.0
BIOS Ver.: F20
Bios Date: 29th July 2021

CH341A.rar (6.56 MB)

QFLASH.rar (6.53 MB)

1 Like

Lets get one thing straight u ordered a new motherboard and its already broken?
The B365 its a 1151v2 platform only supports 8/9Th GEN (NOT SkyLake/KabyLake 6/7th GEN 1151v1)

https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B36…ort#support-cpu

EDIT: NO OFICIALY it doesnt. I just told u the correct official information, u didnt asked for a MOD for Sky Lake/Kaby Lake on 300 series did u?
So for mod theres plenty of info on the forum as u already found, go for it, ur task only to do it.

search.php?zeit=9999&s=2&forum=0&q=kaby+lake+300

The board does support 6th/7th Gen CPU and waiting for replacement CPU

So this topic means i can use my i5-7500 on gigabyte b365 gaming hd?
Without no bios or hardware modding?

What dont you understand from the above posts?

No it will not support it, without modifications made. Did you saw your CPU model on the list from Gigabyte, of course not.
Unofficially, only with the correct modifications it can work, follow the links previously provided, the methods used can work on most… motherboard 1151v2 models.

EDIT: Well im sorry if i understood it wrong. Not certain of anything since i dont have such model or had it in the past, so seems that all you have to do is get that F.20 bios and you’re all set rigth?.
Here you go, all set as the user posted, mcode and ME version.

Good luck

The guy says he ordered this model and tested and worked.bcz its bios contains microcodes to support skl ,kbl cpus. seems exactly the opposite of what you have understood.i’m not talking about official support that you are talking about.
Dont be certain about something when you havnt tried it.

Thanks man.
Which software is this?
Coffeetime99?

Oh…so sorry but i cant be certain about something when i havnt tried it.
Im surely you understand… as i dont want to disappoint no one, all the best.

EDIT: My friend we learn in life with time and others… you may yet have the time and age to do so.
Put at side your presumptuous ego and welcome to my fans club, enjoy the lesson and i hope you can reflect on it because no one is old enough to learn from it, God bless us all.

EDIT: I like your philosophy, however, humanity as we know it must…or should, rely on careful actions and wisely chosen words, another free lesson.
You’re really not getting anywhere, loosing your time and mine entering this field… move on please and again reflect on it if you want.

Ill give you a tip, delete and make new account and enjoy a fresh start…with more humility.

EDIT: Glad you have such perspective…now we know that any tips for you, all have the same destiny hole…shame but enjoy if you like it, many around with same tastes, welcome to my fan list…over_n_out.

:laughing: :rofl:
What a dwarf you are.i think you raised in an environment full of humiliation.
Next time dont help people unless you made yourself capable of helping them without spreading hatred and humiliation you are being involved with.
Many people in my life thought they had power over me because they know something the didnt know at that time. i ignored them trust my best in God.God guide me free of charge without having need of bowing on my knee begging for something.
you are in an emergency to be seen like something fallen on the floor… Call dr Phill immediately. this crooked building is desperately in need of reconstruction.

I appreciate your kind intention but actions speak louder than words.
as we say :Whats inside the jar leaks from jar.

To me your words worts less than houseshit. so you better save your ideology for those who cares about that shit. save your tips for your own ass.