Not my day or bios flash fail

Today is a funny day. For several hours I again and again was install various ROMs to my smartphone for some reason. Two hours ago it ended with brick-like phone and people say: delete some drivers from your PC. So I go and delete some drivers. And it ended in non repairable BSOD. When I see something like this I start thinking: oh, this is good chance to reinstall windows, and also update bios! So, I go to make this evil plan alive, downloaded UBU as many times before and started to update. Unlikely my last times, I decide to update CPU microcode. Do you think that I was in confusion when I see only two microcodes after update instead of ~20? Nope, I was like - UBU developer know more than I. Do you think a feel fear when I install this bios? Nope again, I was thinking: can’t be real that MSI, one of biggest manufacturers, do not include bios reset to their z77 gaming mb. But you know what? I sit in very small Room of Great Ideas and spent like a hour to write this from other phone, because I want to ask. There is way to reset bios to stock variant after all this? MB is MSI Z77A G 45 Gaming, 100% problem in microcode, PC rebooting every sec after start. Tried CMOS clear button and idontknowhowtosayonenglish something on mb to clear CMOS.

Ps: Yes, I see Raspberry P thread and I don’t have it.

@ NSp:

I am sorry about your problems, but I am not able to help you.
My advice: Ask MSI for a new BIOS chip.

Maybe your current situation is a good moment to buy it.

By the way: The thread title you have chosen is not very instructive. Maybe the BIOS recovery experts not even will read your post.

Thank you, Fernando, I like how this forum is great only because of your answers in many threads.

I not sure, but I think I know how way to repair it. May be it is wrong, but listen. I flashed bios with correct ROM, but bad microcode, correct? So, MB must thinking: everything is OK, there is nothing to repair. But, if I can somehow tell mb that bios is bad, probably there will be a mechanism to autorepair. I remember how MB restore herself after incorrect overclocking.

@ NSp:

If you were able to successfully flash the original=unmodified BIOS, everything should be fine again after having done a CMOS clearing (provided, that the CPU Microcode modification really caused your problems).
By the way: >Here< is a special thread with the title “CPU Microcode BIOS modding questions/problems”. Maybe you will get more support there.

If you flashed a modded BIOS with non-proper CPU Microcodes you need to reflash it with the proper ones. A clear CMOS action won’t fix that, it just resets the user settings to default. Clear CMOS is the only thing that a motherboard can do in case of incorrect settings or unstable overclock but it won’t fix your issue. Only a reflash will.