[OFFER] Asus P8B75-M BIOS v1701 NVMe, EFI_ROM microcode update

did you get a soulution ?

i downloaded the p8b75.rar in that fisrt post but in bios tell me not good or dsomething ? thanks you any help.

Here’s a thought, how about using the tip in the first post which indicates the methodology at page 2-5 of your motherboard manual. RTFM… :blush: :slight_smile:

You will need to make a FREE DOS boot USB drive and then flash from within the DOS prompt!

Just google how to make a “FREE DOS boot drive” which is pretty much self explanatory…

Follow the instructions to the letter and you will stay out of trouble.

2 Likes

i will try thanks

am here too
i can install it but there is no boot device

did you get ever get motherboard to boot from nv nvme. thanks

did you get ever get motherboard to boot from nv nvme. thanks

I did try to do it like you said dos but the . At the FreeDOS prompt, type bupdater /pc /g and press . will not work . i did read the RTFM i like your french . lol but this video did update it i used the mod bios in the top … but still not showing up good day sir .

Flash any / most Asus motherboard Bios in DOS with USB tutorial - Intel & AMD roll back - YouTube

What was the point of the mod, if we cant boot from NVMe… off course it boots
Read point 4 of the guide: [HowTo] Get full NVMe support for all Systems with an AMI UEFI BIOS

@jorgelale

Well delighted you are actually making progress…

So the BIOS actually flashes…well what a step forward!

Now you need to reboot, load setup defaults, and then CONFIGURE FOR NVMe DRIVES, then reboot again before you attempt to install the OS. See MEATWAR link…

Hello @Hancor, I have the P8B75-M LE motherboard, I installed an M.3 NVMe on it and the P8B75-M LE BIOS 1402 does not recognize it
Version 1402
3.39MB
2014/01/14. I would like to know if it can be modified? greetings and thanks

@KAKORDAZ

English only forum, thx

Is this the board you are referring to?
https://www.asus.com/supportonly/p8b75m_le/helpdesk_bios/

1 Like

yes, I mean board PB875-M LE asus

I have the same problem with a DELL optiplex 790, BIOS version A22, it does not recognize the M.2 NVme solid state drive

I will have a look

thank you, I appreciate it very much

PB875-M LE looks like it will work as it has EFI & ROM modules for graphics, so you should have the option of going for a full UEFI setup. I may have some time later this evening.

Cheers

Hans

1 Like

Thank you very much, I will be waiting for your response.

Based on this forum tools and guides you can read a more graphical guide here for this Dell model

Thank you for your information