[OFFER] ASUS Rampage V Extreme - modded BIOSes

No, different layout in HW devices

is there no longer a r5e10 section here?

There is some posts about itā€¦why dont u try an internal search here in this forumā€¦

ā€¦

Hi dear friends,
could you tell me, please, if that BIOS from you is the newest one for the Rampage V Extreme? -> @Sylar76 #398
IĀ“ve to flash my BIOSĀ“es new because of massive trouble.

After setting my BIOS back to default and resetting the CMOS my system does not come out the POST ā€¦ i do not know why and @hardwareluxx.de they have also no solution.

Is it possible to flash it via Flash Utility because USB Bios Flashback did not working with the regular BIOS file.

sorry for my bad Englishā€¦

Hello,

If anyone else is checking out, I have a question, is there any newer microcode update for Broadwell-E? I just bought a used i7 6950X on AliExpress. For now, I have to deal with a few things because I do not know everything and not everything works as it should. First things first
1. The newest microcode is from September 18, 2019 but I found it in intel-ucode-with-caveats and I wonder about the term caveats. Is this the microcode contained in the latest (last) BIOS update 4101? Is it any newer than 37? I do not know where you check this number that it is just 37 in the file.
2. For now, I have set everything to auto in the BIOS because I have to replace the cooling with AIO. Currently, on Prolimatech Armageddon, the temperature in Prime95 is rising to 86 degrees, so I will not turn it up. (here I also donā€™t know if itā€™s normal that thatā€™s so much, but I donā€™t know Prock because I have it for 1 day.
3. The BIOS shows MAX Turbo 4000 but in Windows it runs at 3.0GHz and 3.5GHz in turbo, despite having Intel Boost Max Technology 3.0 installed and enabled
Hence the question about BIOS and microcode because I donā€™t know why it doesnā€™t work. Or maybe you need to somehow specifically set the BIOS options and not everything to auto?
I hope someone will read it and help a friend.

So Hello i update i try to many microcodes and i find the best microcode better perfomance and better latencymon graphs on my system only broadwell-e

So Microcode is THE OLDEST one the first microcode release for BW-E
last EFI LAN firmware
14.8.2.2397 best for X99
AND CPU MICROCODE B00000B
Only bios flashback work!!!

so give me reports for perfomance!For o.c works you need go to
C:\Windows\System32 mcupdate_genuineintel.dll and delete this DLL
!https://www.file.io/downloadmcupdate_genā€¦ll/AH84xh8RNV0N

file.io
The file you requested has been deleted :frowning:

Rampage V Extreme 4101 - CPU mcodes update only - UBU db189 (08-05-2021) - (Base board, not U3.1/E10)

Before-After.jpg

R5E.CAP mcodes only for Asus Bios Flash Back ONLY as the safest way, pay attention to Bios in use Switch on the motherboard.

NOT responsible for incorrect use or damage to motherboard.

@MeatWar

Thank you for the quick feedback to the request. Sorry, I sent an incomplete request.

Iā€™ll wait for you updated BIOS Mod with latest microcodes, RST and LAN.

If the modded BIOS is successfully updated, I will be glad to give a donation for help.

With better wishes

post deleted

@Sylar76 ,
please update the BIOS Mod with latest microcodes, RST and OROM/EFI for Haswell-E CPU Intel Core i7 5960X
Thanks
RAMPAGE-V-EXTREME-ASUS-4101.zip
https://www28.zippyshare.com/v/aqUHpsdN/file.html

@MeatWar Will the BIOS made available to you have the latest MicroCode for 6950x?
@Darkseed Does the BIOS linked to you have what you described asking for Sylar76? Do you just ask for cooking this bios?

CPUID 406F1 is included in the updated bios file.
https://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/Core_i7/Iā€¦20i7-6950X.html

@Szaquak ,
My link is unchanged stock bios for moders. The ASUS discontinued support for RVE and bios files are not available.

Unfortunately, no one responded to my request to make mod

Hey guysā€¦ does someone still have this file? I also want it but the link is down.
And I support the request to make one with the latest microcode. Tried myself allready but didnt suceed ā€¦

@Worgened
@Sylar76

please reupload RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 Beta BIOS 2101 with oldest CPU Microcode 22

Hey guysā€¦ does someone still have this file? I also want it but the link is down.
And I support the request to make one with the latest microcode. Tried myself allready but didnt suceed ā€¦

did you find this modded bios?

Iā€™m very sorry but Iā€™ve problems in modding due to lack of time and I havenā€™t old cpu microdes anymore.

Not useful.