[OFFER] ASUS Z87-A Bios/UEFI_v2103_complete_mods

And most importantly, I want to thank you for the fact that everything is very conveniently done.

Dear student readers, I invite you to read this information as it will help you improve your academic performance.

https://domyhomeworkfor.me/statistics-homework-help
Interesting website and blog. And most importantly, I want to thank you for the fact that everything is very conveniently done. Dear student readers, I invite you to read this information as it will help you improve your academic performance.

Does this bios support the i7-4790?
I remember having to update the bios before to get it to work when I first built my pc.
TIA

@Jakeyboi

i7-4790 support included.

@hancor Thank you, just wanted to double check before I went and flashed it.

So I’ve downloaded your modified bios, as a rom file, went to flash it using ez flash within the bios and it’s told me I need a CAP file.
I know it’s a security thing but where would I get a modified CAP file from? Or how do I convert from rom to CAP

Apologies if I’ve missed something obvious

TIA

@Jakeyboi

Successful procedure set out in post #5 and #6 of this thread.

Cheers

Is it me, or did ami change it’s website a little while ago. The download link for the "AMIBIOS and Aptio AMI Firmware Update Utility" doesn’t seem to work (anymore)? I see it’s downloadable elsewere on the internet, but i don’t really trust these sources…
(I just see a "Download License Agreement" page, without any link or download button?)
Can someone point me to the updated link/tool? Thanks in advance :wink:

//edit

Thanks Hancor, you made it work! :slight_smile:
Made a backup using a 7eur CH341A-based programmer first via guide, just to be sure. (Most time took to realize the thing needed a driver in the first place. Used CH341PAR.EXE from onetransistor.eu, once opened it said the drivers were already installed (by windows itself automatically i guess? :S) uninstalled them, and installed them from CH341PAR.EXE, then it was recognized/connected by the "CH314 programmer"-software).
Flashed the bios using AFUWIN64_v3.05.04 which has the /gan option; found via onedrive, via [Guide] How to flash a modded AMI UEFI BIOS at post #5
Flashed the cap file first, then modded via /gan
NVME M.2 recognized, win :slight_smile:

hi, is possible to reup the file?
i’m trying to update an z87 A

edit: nevermind, got it, ill give it a try now and thanks!!

edit2: i see above that all was askinf for the rom version fo the file, mine board using ez flash inside bios is asking me for the cap version of the file… do you mind how i can solve? @hancor

@mattxx88

You can download the original cap file from the asus website…and use ezflash inside the bios/uefi.

Then follow the end procedure in post #5 using the file found on post #1.

thanks @hancor , i thought i could directly flash a modified .cap file ready to use inside BIOS
instead we have to work the original .capp inside windows and flash inside os

@mattxx

I wouldn’t flash from windoze…

Flash the .cap file from the BIOS/UEFI via USB stick…then flash the modded file via method already outlined.

Cheers

Can someone upload here ready z87-a nvme supported bios as z87-a.cap? Neither my computer knowledge nor my English is at the level to do what is written here. thank you so much.

asus z87 a ez flash ile verilen rom uzantılı dosya ile nasıl güncelledinben yapamadım. cap uzantılı olmalı diyor. sen de var mı cap uzantılı nvme mod lu z87-a bios u. varsa lutfen upload edebilir misin ben de de aynı ssd var ama kullanamıyoruym. lütfen yardımcı olursan sevinirimm teşekkürler.

@a.yuksel
Merhaba
bende Asus z87a anakartıma m.2 nvme ssd için modlu firmware ı yükleyeceğim. Siz buradaki modlu bios firmware’i nasıl yüklediniz? yardımcı olursanız sevinirim…

I followed the procedure in the 6th post. But the bios crashed. Windows did not open. I removed the bios chip from the motherboard. I completely wiped the bios chip first with the ch341a programmer.
Then I reinstalled the modded firmware.
Result: Successful…

Works for me, samsung 980 pro 256Gigs with a pcie adapter. I had to installed win10 from scratch. Don’t be like me after the bios update, the pc will turn off & on a few times but everything will be fine after that. Check your bios settings after that for a double check. Thank’s !

Delighted to hear your upgraded and updated computer rig is “new and speedier”!

Cheers :sunglasses: :innocent:

Is anyone else having issues extracting the Z87A bios? I am getting: “The archive is in unknown format or damaged.”