NVMeDxe5_Ffs insert:

NVmeDxe5_Ffs detect:

Modded BIOS/UEFI:

Z9PED8WS.rar (3.5 MB)

Cheers :beers: :partying_face: :innocent:

Hans

1 Like

@palik42

See your manual page 4-3 to 4-6 for various methods.
My guess is manual page 4-6 method using a DOS USB drive will do the trick; but you can try the other methods first. Also try using a USB 2.0 drive 32GB or less formatted FAT32.
Good luck!

Cheers :beers: :partying_face: :innocent:
Hans

@hancor thank you again :slight_smile:

BIOS is working Iā€™ve flashed it via CH341A.
Iā€™ve used steps from these threads :
(check any youtube video before - remove battery first from MB and then ā€œBIOSā€ chip from MB) and put it into socket on CH341A.
Donā€™t forget extract cap file into bin via UEFI Tool (iā€™ve used 0.28.0)

( used - Step 4 - Installation of Win10/11 onto the NVMe SSD)

My result :

@palik42 @Meatwar @Fernando

Splendid, that looks like the sweet smell of success!
Delighted that worked out for youā€¦ :partying_face: :dizzy: :100: :wink:

Cheers :beers:

Hans

Yes my friend, but now i think you should add the already past confirmed info that only with a Programmer, the mod can be flashed, on your offer thread, cheers.

EDIT: Hancorā€¦ im just saying it, based on all past users on this thread and this user now, i may have read it wrong but i cant recall seeing other method confirmed.
Till other user report we donā€™t have any other confirmationā€¦
Youā€™re free to add it or not my friend, regards.

1 Like

@MeatWar

Given @palik42 has acknowledged he hadnā€™t tried the other methods in the manual, one canā€™t be 100% sure on that measure.
Moreover, there is also the possibility that the afuwinx64.exe bios.rom /GAN may also work as the motherboard is from around that particular vintage. This could be similar to the Asus Z87A method, which turned into a lengthy thread.
Perhaps we havenā€™t definitively exhausted all methods of flashing a modded bios in this particular case. However, we have established that CH341A programming is one validated avenue for this motherboard. :face_with_monocle: :wink:

Cheers

Hans

2 Likes

@hancor my brother have same motherboard, so when will be some time I can try it other methods on his motherboard and I will update this thread.

2 Likes

@palik42 @MeatWar @Fernando

Excellent news! We look forward to your updates.

Cheers :beers: :partying_face:

Hans

Thank you @palik42 , weā€™ll appreciate if any other methods can be confirmed, for future user guidance.

1 Like