[OFFER] Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P rev2.x BIOS Mod NVME Added

@MeatWar

Thanks, but I was able to download this in the first post. I meant that the link from post #49 is not available. I need it with the latest modification of modules and microcodes, not just NVME

Cancel! I have updated all modules and microcodes in stock 70ADS3P2.FD with UBU_v1.79.17.
I stitched it successfully, the flight is stable!

- who needs:)

70ADS3P2.FD_LATEST_MODULES+MICROCODES.zip

70ADS3P2.FD_LATEST_MODULES+MICROCODES+NVME.zip

GA-970A-DS3P (rev2.x)

Ok ok u got it… didnt understand why did u wanted the files from Lost anyway… seems that in fact u didnt needed any files at all.

@MeatWar
At first I was afraid to spoil the BIOS, so I asked. Everything turned out to be much easier, I ventured to collect and check personally.
However, it is scary to experiment without soldering equipment.

the file is no longer available

@Marcio_Basilio
Use VPN

Hello, can some one repost the file cause i can’t download it, it always says me “bad gateway”, i try to use vpn but it’s the same result.

Thanks a lot !

Links r working… its ur ISP/Country restrictions, user Tor browser or Opera.

Thanks but it doesn’t work, with vpn or with tor brower.

Hello everyone. Sorry, the translation is automatic.
Made with UEFITOOL_V0.28.0. Added NVMExpressDxe_4 or NVMExpressDXE_SMALL. Reflected in the title.
Use at your own risk. Write a result.
BIOS file itself - 70ADS3P2.FD
It may be better to sew directly via Q-Flash.
ht_t_ps:_//files.fm/u/_2v69r6wfd (If not shakes from the site. Delete everything _)
Good luck.

BIOS NVMeSmallMOD GA-970A-DS3P (Rev. 2.?).ZIP (8.25 MB)

@cekivin290 Hi ,which file choice when I install ? The Nvme small Mod or the nvme Mod ? I have a SSD nvme M.2 crucial P5 . Thank you in advance for your answer

@rayan it is better to use your own motherboard bios rather than using another people bios to ensure the best results. send your bios dump here, extracted from q-flash using save bios to drive option.

Also try to update the bios to the latest first, then do the qflash thing to save the bios dump here.

@Koekieezz My file is here i have the last version of my motherboard ,the parameters are those by default, the name of this is "GIGABYTE GA-970-DS3P" . The for ur help .

Save bios.zip (2.72 MB)

@rayan here is your file, just flash it via qflash. also read readme.txt first.

nvmemod.rar (5.4 MB)

@ Koekieezz Thx u very much ! My ssd is works and my computer is finally properly .Ps : the new interface is very well !

Anyone who is interested can choose anyone. Small - according to the author NVMExpressDxe, more modified, but optimized and scans devices faster. I’ll write again - this is for BIOS GA-970A-DS3P (Rev. 2.x)

Hi, comrads!

I’ve GA-970A-DS3P FX rev.2.1 and need to install NVMe as boot one. So i must flash modified bios for my motherboard but i can’t reach s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=03434188419206417246 for download it (with error ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT ).
Can anybody help me? Please reload mod bios on available resource.

Read the last few pages and posts. There are working links (use VPN) to mods from several authors.

@bjornier read post #112.

Hi! I tried read all topic) but no connection to host via opera or tor vpn

tor.png