[OFFER] Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P rev2.x BIOS Mod NVME Added

Tnx for answer! Here it is

downloaded by gigabyte @bios

bios_GA-970A-DS3P_FX_18012022.rar (2.66 MB)

I need a Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 rev 3.0 mod

@bjornier sorry for the super late reply, i was busy, anyways, here u go ^^

@mami1888 here you go ^^

970ADS3 rev3.0.rar (2.68 MB)

Thank you my friend. but nvme processor still not working. Complete guide to setting nvme in mod. good luck with your work though. so i couldn’t install m2

How NVME did not work? did you set your bios to all UEFI only (pure uefi, no legacy) or CSM Off? The boot won’t show up in the bios unless you installed an OS in the SSD in UEFI Only/CSM OFF mode, then you will see it on the bios. The nvme driver is there, along with samsung m2 dxe driver:

It sees m2 ssd. However, when installing a new operating system, it says the operating system cannot be installed on this disk. because it says this disk is not uefi. what kind of setting should i do

@mami1888
This is a thread, where someone is offering an already modded BIOS, but not a thread about how to get an OS installed onto an NVMe SSD.
Please use the Forum’s “Search” box.
Off-topic: Why do post everything twice? I have already deleted the double posts.

@mami1888 you should set the bios to UEFI Only/CSM Off, then make sure the bootable drive is formatted as GPT and UEFI. otherwise you cant install it. You could format your m.2 to GPT via diskpart. then you could install it.

Thnx bro

20220318_160256.jpg

20220318_163326.jpg

Hola amigos, tengo un problema , Tengo GA-970A-DS3P FX rev.2.1 y acabo de actualizarla con el archivo rar y me ha cambiado de gigabyte a american megatrends y me pide una contraseña para entrar en la BIOS, soy nuevo en esto y no tengo mucha idea la verdad, estoy intentando que la BIOS reconozca mi ssd m.2 con adaptador pcie 2.0 y por lo que he leído actualizando la BIOS se lograría, pero no se si he hecho algo mal, alguien me podria ayudar

Koekieezz el archivo lo pusiste tu, podrias ayudarme por favor. gracia

@Eduar

This is an English internacional forum, edit your post.

Witch file does have password on boot, the file posted on post #123 ???

GRACIAS, YA ESTA RESUELTO

#123 post. Bios with password :frowning: i flash it too

File nvmemod.bin

@w8p @Eduar Sorry, that bios is from user bjornier which should not be used (partly my fault for not informing), anyways here is the bios that is modded from stock bios for GA-970A-DS3P FX (rev. 2.1).

to kick dual bios flashback, turn off pc, press and hold power button and reset button at once for 11 seconds and release it, then turn it on, so that the bios backup will attempt to flash its own bios. you guys could recover from the password, or the otherway is shorting pin 1 and 6 on your bios chip (please refer to your bios chip model and know the polarity).

970A3PFX.rar (2.68 MB)

Hi. Which link to use to download the modified bios for ga970-ds3p motherboard version 1.0 with updated microcodes? Some links have expired.

Adresse to them using @username and they’ll get notified, or get UBU tool here in forum and update yourself the mcodes

970A-DS3P_F2j-NVME-uCodeUPD.zip (2.7 MB)

This is the bios in #77

hello sorry my english is not very perfect, could someone help me to modify my bios of my board model 970A-DS3P rev 1.0 F1 to be able to use a kingston 500gb nv1 ssd sorry if I can’t attach my bios but I’m new and they still don’t allow me to upload the file but it is the F1 version of this page https://www.gigabyte.com/ar/Motherboard/GA-970A-DS3P-rev-10/support#support-dl-bios thank you very much in advance, I hope not to bother you.