[OFFER] MSI Z87 G45 Gaming (MS-7821) BIOS_v1.9

Looks like the latest are for Coffee Lake on the 1151v2 socket.
Yours is an 1150 socket, so nothing from Intel at this time.
v28 microcode is the latest for your platform.
Cheers
Hans

1 Like

Hello. Tell me where to download the latest drivers for our motherboard? On the official website of MSI, the drivers have not been updated for a long time

is a great resource.

Cheers
Hans

Hello ,i want to use this bios on my mobo without using an ssd nvme, so do i need to format my old drives to GPT ?

No, just remember your bios settings, usually the defaults are loaded upon bios update.
If you’re using an old bios version, first update to the latest 1.9 official by M-Flash then overwrite with this mod.
Good luck.

2 Likes

thank you for your reply ,iam already on the latest official 1.9 , i want to try this modded bios to see if it fix my usb issues.

1 Like

@djfou20, what s problem with USB? Chip, 2.0, 3.0, 3.1? May be, Power and Sleep mode? USB, remove checkbox from save energy. Look at Device manager-USB first time.

hi, well the issues are on all the usb ,i have disconnections when iam transfering data it stop and continue after a few secondes some usb storage are not détected and some times the ethernet is desactivated ,and i have uncheked all the save energy checkbox. i think its the chipset or it need an bios update.

On ALL USB ports/controllers, that’s not bios update related for sure.
Thats HW dying or driver issue/OS core corruption, my pov only.

@djfou20 @MeatWar

Post #1 updated

File updated to NVMeDxe5.Ffs version as of Nov 03, 2023

3 Likes

Hey Hancor, Thank you so much for your help. My old PC was really tanking out so i decided to pick up a PCIE adapter and an NVME drive assuming it would work right as i put it in and that was not the case lmao. Attempted to follow the original tutorial by myself but no dice. Thank you so much for uploading the already edited file, then i followed the rest of the tutorial and boom it worked. A few years later you are still a legend Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone,
I encounter a problem, when I use an nvme hdd in a pcie port the SLIE connection of my graphics cards is no longer recognized. SLI only works with a SATA HDD. Does anyone have a solution?
Another thing, for those who experienced the same problem as me: my Intel Core 4790k would not reboot. It was necessary to turn the machine off and then on again. The solution is to flash the BIOS and ME with the latest version of the MSI BIOS. Then just flashed the bios with the one provided by Hancor.
Thanks for the work Hancor!

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming (USB/Drivers issue)

Exactly, I apologize. Operating system Windows 10 Pro x64. Installed clean Windows. And I started installing the appropriate drivers from the site station-drivers.com. Some drivers were not installed, so I looked through drivers that might be suitable. But in the end I got this picture in the form of bsods

3 posts were split to a new topic: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming (USB/Drivers issue)

Hello, you did a very good job!

Can you help me make a bios " [OFFER] (MS-7821) MSI Z87-G45 v1.A4, 306C3 µCU 0x25, IRST 14 "
analog of yours based on this, only with Haswell 22 CPU microcode released in 2017?

I need that microcode based on this research:
" Improved overclocking for Haswell with updated microcode (+ update CPU microcode through software) | Page 11 | Overclock.net "

The Haswell 28 CPU microcode has erased any meaningful differences to less than 0.5% and is more secure.
Cheers
Hans

1 Like

Interesting, I didn’t know that.

Then perhaps it would be possible to make an analogue of your BIOS version, only based on “x”, I would be very grateful.

@Sinister @MeatWar
You’ll find the updated mod bios you referenced at the link below.
Cheers :wink: :innocent: :beers:
Hans

Hello hancor, i have a question: Is there a possibility to mod this BIOS further to get above 4G decoding to make resizable bar possible?