[OFFER] MSI Z87 G45 Gaming (MS-7821) BIOS_v1.9

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming (USB/Drivers issue)

Exactly, I apologize. Operating system Windows 10 Pro x64. Installed clean Windows. And I started installing the appropriate drivers from the site station-drivers.com. Some drivers were not installed, so I looked through drivers that might be suitable. But in the end I got this picture in the form of bsods

3 posts were split to a new topic: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming (USB/Drivers issue)

Hello, you did a very good job!

Can you help me make a bios " [OFFER] (MS-7821) MSI Z87-G45 v1.A4, 306C3 µCU 0x25, IRST 14 "
analog of yours based on this, only with Haswell 22 CPU microcode released in 2017?

I need that microcode based on this research:
" Improved overclocking for Haswell with updated microcode (+ update CPU microcode through software) | Page 11 | Overclock.net "

The Haswell 28 CPU microcode has erased any meaningful differences to less than 0.5% and is more secure.
Cheers
Hans

1 Like

Interesting, I didn’t know that.

Then perhaps it would be possible to make an analogue of your BIOS version, only based on “x”, I would be very grateful.

@Sinister @MeatWar
You’ll find the updated mod bios you referenced at the link below.
Cheers :wink: :innocent: :beers:
Hans

Hello hancor, i have a question: Is there a possibility to mod this BIOS further to get above 4G decoding to make resizable bar possible?