[Offer] Ultimate Optimized MSI X99A Godlike Gaming (MS7883) BIOS mod

Hi everyone, my first post here.

I offer you guys my custom bios.

Here’s the link with changelog and all the stuff.

Also if anyone can help me to implement correctly the IntelRCsetup it would be really great tho. Finally got it unlocked ! Please see credits

The repo also includes schematics and stuff i used to make this mod.

NOTE: this bios mod might be compatible with the X99A Godlike Carbon with corssflashing but not tested as I don’t own this board

Patchs / Features added:

• Unlocked menu (IntelRCSetup and an other one)
  • Updated Microcodes (please see Updated Firmwares section)
  • Updated OROM Firmwares
  • Unlocked some hidden settings in regulars menus
  • Boot by default using UEFI only and FastBoot
  • PCIe bifurcation made possible trough IntelRCSetup and more configuration under Settings → Advanced → PCI Subsystem Settings such as CPU PCI-E Lanes Control) PLEASE READ PCIE HW LIMITATIONS SECTION!!!
  • Above 4G Decoding enabled by default for Resize Bar working out of the box (after of course using the software provided by this repo for enabling this: https://github.com/xCuri0/ReBarUEFI/releases/download/0.3/ReBarState.exe)
  • Custom modernized UEFI/Legacy Boot Logo (1080p upscaled!! The original was shitty low resolution!)
  • Custom MSI Logo in the setup
  • Custom F11 Boot menu background
  • “OC Profiles mod”: acessing to more hidden settings by going to OC Profiles menu and pressing “escape” will bring hidden menu (not IntelRCSetup)
  • M-FLASH Warning text
  • Auto Power On when A/C is loss (for server usage and make it HA)
  • Unlocked option to enable SLIC Table Controller (not tested)
  • M.2 PCH/PCIe Strap settings unlocked
  • USB Speed Optimization settings unlocked
  • M.2 Mode Settings Unlocked
  • Secure Boot enabled by default (increase Windows 11 compatibility and Resize Bar)
  • Some strings update
  • Enabled PCH thermal monitoring device (tested)
  • Fixed IOU Strings and Help (PCIe Bifurcation related) to match the correct slot of this motherboard!
  • FIXED THE XEON BIOS BUG: RESULTING INTO HANGING / FREEZING WHEN REBOOTING WHILE SAVING SETUP OR BOOTING M-FLASH USING A XEON CPU
  • Latest CPU microcodes
  • Latest OROM / EFI FW

DOWNLOAD LINK:

SCREENSHOTS

UEFI_Boot

Main

cpuz_mainboard.jpg
crystaldiskinfo_devmgmt.jpg
dxdiag.jpeg
hwinfo_summary.jpg
IIO_PCIe.jpg
M2_Mode.jpg
nvme_bifurcation_hwinfo.jpg
OCProfiles_MOD.jpg
PCIe_Bifurcation.jpg
PCIe_Bifurcation_Menu.jpg
SecureBoot.jpg
Settings.jpg
Unlocked_IntelRCSetup.jpg

ReBar

PCH_Temp

And huge thanks to @Sweet_Kitten for helping me!
DokT

Edit by Fernando: Thread title shortened (details should be listed within the first post, but not in the title)