One option in advanced tab bios

Hi, I have sony laptop SVE1713L1EW, my bios is insyde20 , I have the advance tap setting but there is only one option (intel virtualization technology) , someone can tell me how I can unhide other options?

Thank you

Hello; excuse me, I try to unhide the options in advanced tab of my SVE17 bios , there is only intel visualization technology , I spent hours and hours searchin but I found nothing . I have the advanced tab setting but there is only one option; what I want to do is to access to my intel HD 4000 because my graphic card is dead;i’m not sure but I assume it is.

thanks for your help

@Lost_N_BIOS I already made a thread but no response til now, I just want activate my intel HD cpu graphic , it doesn’t appear on device manager, all options in my bios are hidden, I have advanced tab but the options are not there. how can I see the screen while no graphic card is list on device manager? when I try to install drivers I have a blue screen ,TDR video faillur , atikmg.sys… , the same thing happen when i tried to reinstall Windows, this is why I want to active cpu graphic card .

@soufou32 - my original comment still applies, please make a thread and I will move your replies from here to there. On your thread, link to stock BIOS and some actual system info (you haven’t even mentioned a brand)
Ohh, sorry, I didn’t see you meant you already made a thread, moving this from here to there.

Have you opened the system up before? If yes, is the graphics card a removable device? If yes, test what happens when it is removed.

* Edit - I see your brand and model now, since we’re in your thread Please link to stock BIOS exe from Sony Website (Give me their download page)

Then do the following

Check BIOS main page and see if ME FW version is shown, if not then download HWINFO64 and on the large window on left side, expand motherboard and find ME area, inside that get the ME Firmware version.
Once you have that, go to this thread and in the section “C” download the matching ME System Tools Package (ie if ME FW version = 10.x get V10 package, if 9.0-9.1 get V9.1 package, if 9.5 or above get V9.5 package etc)
Intel Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware & System Tools

Once downloaded, inside you will find Flash Programming Tool folder, and inside that a Windows or Win/Win32 folder. Select that Win folder, hold shift and press right click, choose open command window here (Not power shell).
At the command prompt type the following command and send me the created file to modify >> FPTw.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin

Right after you do that, try to write back the BIOS Region dump and see if you get any error, if you do show me image of the command entered and the error given >>

FPTw.exe -bios -f biosreg.bin

If you are stuck on Win10 and cannot easily get command prompt, and method I mentioned above does not work for you, here is some links that should help
Or, copy all contents from the Flash Programming Tool \ DOS folder to the root of a USB Bootable disk and do the dump from DOS (FPT.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin)
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-add-c…creators-update
https://www.windowscentral.com/add-open-…menu-windows-10
https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/open-…ator-privileges