[OUTDATED] Intel Ethernet/LAN Drivers

@Habloon :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum! I am sorry for my late reply.
General question:
Why did you buy a brandnew mainboard, when you want to use an outdated Operating System, whose Hardware Management doesn’t have the appropriate drivers for the brandnew on-board hardware devices?
My tip is to install the latest Win10 RS4 Build, to check the HardwareIDs of the on-board Network Controller (right-click onto it > “Properties” > “Details” > “Property” > “HardwareIDs”) and to check the in-use driver.
After having detected the HardwareIDs of all critical Controllers (SATA AHCI, Network, USB 3.0) and found out, which drivers are working with them, you can re-install Win7 (if you really want to stick with this old OS).

Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Its someone able to modify Intel 218 / 219 for Windows XP 32bit support?

Maybe someone will try it, if you tell us the reason why you bought a brandnew computer with the intention to install a nearly 20 years old Windows OS.

Its simple i like challenge and max performance as is possible (im not patient) and main advantage of PC is backward compatibility because of Killdahl invention of BIOS in 1985 (and software barriers like unsupported but PC compatible hardware are simply stupid and limiting creativity, forcing you constantly buy new things and pay again and gain for same thing) and i like to multibooting (Windows,Linux,MacOS) on one hardware - i can share good peripherals and i dont need big room full of computers and fiddle with data synchronization.

I do i primary for retrogaming, some games still has big problems with new hardware and there is not good GPU virtualization even for new OS (Vmware is capable only DirectX 10 and OpenGL 3.0, 2GB VRAM and GPU is shared with main os, virtualbox 3D is joke) and for older OS like WinXP is even worse (Vmware 3D driver for XP is years old, development was halt)… Only other solution is Unraid (commercial based on Qemu), but it has lots of limitation and bugs too - but whole GPU pass through is possible.

I now someone claims that was capable to make driver compatible even for WIndows 2000, but his page is in Chinese or something like that, so i wasnt able to download it.

@ruthan :
Since I am not an expert regarding the modification of Ethernet drivers, I cannot help you.
Have you already done a look into >this< thread?

12.17.10.6 is out!

Yes, but until now this new Intel i21x Series Ethernet driver v12.17.10.6 WHQL dated 04/03/2018 is only available for Win10 x64.
The “pure” driver is attached.

64bit Intel Ethernet driver v12.17.10.6 WHQL for Win10 x64.rar (564 KB)

Intel® Ethernet Adapter Complete Driver Pack v23.2 is now available.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/downloa…k?product=82186

Driver Version: 12.17.10.7 WHQL

Release notes: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/22283/eng/readme.txt

After updated it became 12.17.10.7.

@Win10 users with a modern Intel chipset system:
The big sized package named “Intel(R) Ethernet Adapter Connections v23.2” contains brandnew 32/64bit Intel Ethernet drivers v12.17.10.7 dated 05/02/2018 for Win10, but no new Win7 drivers.
For users, who are running Win10 and just want to manually install the extremely small sized suitable 32/64bit driver, I have attached the related download links.

32bit Intel Ethernet driver v12.17.10.7 WHQL for Win10 x86.rar (329 KB)

64bit Intel Ethernet driver v12.17.10.7 WHQL for Win10 x64.rar (377 KB)

Hi Fernando from where download these latest drivers?

The drivers are attached to my last post. Just click onto the related attachment and you can download them.
If your question should mean “Where did you get the attached drivers?”, the answer is: I extracted them from the 417 MB sized “Complete Intel Ethernet Adapter Driverpack v23.2”, which Intel is offering >here<.

Ok thank’s for information!

Quick question guys:

I currently have this Intel NIC: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/…ct-desktop.html

I can see on its download page that they have kept updating its drivers for DOS, Windows 7,8, Server and Linux, but none for Windows 10, what is up with that?

it’s there…
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/downloa…k?product=50395

Wow, how did I miss that? Thanks.

But holy hell… ~500MBs?

unpack the file and update the driver using Device Manager

Here’s the link for just Windows 10: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/downloa…-for-Windows-10

There’s also these handy links for the Wireless and Bluetooth drivers:
IT Administrator Links for Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software
IT Administrator Links for Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® Software

But I don’t think there’s a page like that for the LAN drivers. The closest I could find is this page or this page. Station-drivers usually gets there first though.

The new 23.4 version of the software wouldn’t work with a Z370 MSI Gaming Plus with I219-V. All the custom Intel stuff like testing the cables, adapter etc. is gone from Device Manager/I219-V Properties.

Same here using ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer with I218-V.