OverPowered TONGFANG CyberPower Machrevo MACHENIKE - Unlocked BIOS Guide W/ Files

hi im not sure if i can unlock my bios or not i got a cyberpower GM5MP7W laptop it has an AMI bios version N.1.07 is it possible to unlock more options in bios for this laptop

Can any one tell me how to change the Bios splash image to the Evoo one as well as make it show up as the Evoo EG-LP6-BK

Bios-XMG_NEO_E19_RTX2060_EC_2.09.29.zip (209 KB)

Bios-XMG_NEO_E19_RTX2060_BIOS_N.1.53.zip (4.06 MB)

Here is the splash screen image I was able to extract it

splash.jpg

does anyone now what msi laptop model uses the same motherboard as tangfong gk5cn6x v1.1

Hi Acters! I have the Evoo gaming 15" EG-LP5-BK myself and have spent time in the past looking for a modified bios. It seems you have been able to do it, congrats! If possible can you upload your successful bios so I can try it on mine? I have done many bios flashes in the past and have not done one in a while so I would need to get the tools and brush up on the process. Any help from you would be appreciated. Thank you!

I will not share my BIOS. the guide is straight forward and anyone should be able to do it. Good luck!

Does any body have BIOS from XMG/Eluktronics/Mechrevo/etc for Tongfang GM7TG7P (i7-11800H and RTX3070)?

Iā€™ve got a GM7TG7P but with BIOS customized for some Chinese shop, would like to re-flash it.

@Lost_N_BIOS ,

Really appreciate your detailed guide for bios modding !
"OverPowered-TONGFANG-CyberPower-Machrevo-MACHENIKE-Unlocked-BIOS-Guide-W-Files.html"
this is the one Iā€™m following for my Aorus 15p (11800H, 32G Ram, 3080m 16G vRAM) bios mod. Sorry I canā€™t post links yet but just put the subject of the page you published.

Iā€™ve disabled the bios write protection, dumped the bios and successfully re-flashed it back to confirm itā€™s working.
found the visible and hidden menus of the bios and created ā€œmenu.txtā€.
the problem I have is I canā€™t find the ā€œshort listā€ of the hidden menu. I did find 1 section of all menus, 1 section of hidden menus and another 1 section of hidden menus.

shall I just fill the two hidden menu sections with 00?

thanks !

Lost hasnt logged in since January.
Better search for similar unlocks on the forum

thanks for letting me know. I did read quite some posts in the forum and thatā€™s the only one showing how to do the mod end to end by our ownā€¦
see if @BDMaster could help on thisā€¦

@metalzhao :
Since your question belongs to the topic of this thread, I have merged them both.

Hello buddy, does this blogger send the BIOS file you need? Iā€™m in the same situation as you, if youā€™re already using this BIOS, please send it to me.

helloļ¼Œ@Lost_N_BIOS ļ¼Œi have the same question with @emketubuxin ,so i hope you can hlep me?did u solve his problem?if answeal is yes,plz,hlep me.TY.

I guess he didnā€™t.

okļ¼Œits a bad news.

Hi
Iā€™m no expert and have big problem.
I have illegear onyx GK5CN6Z, i7 8750h and 1060 qmax.
From them I canā€™t get any help.
In pictures you can see ME, than something happend and it disappeared, no bios from Illegear,
than I found from xmg, and got new bios but still no me.
Can anyone help what can I do, can it be home repaired, and advanced menus in bios would be big plus,

Thank you

Marko

p.s.

I can put only one picture so I pasted latest.

You can try this guide: [Guide] Clean Dumped Intel Engine (CS)ME/(CS)TXE Regions with Data Initialization as it seems to be applicable, no bios update will ever resolve this as the ME FW image always stays corrupted.

Thank you.
This version was before:

Here is a dump of my Tongfang GM5TG7W; I have gotten to the point of dumping the BIOS but have been unable to go through the hoops of unlocking it because of both school and work. 32 MB file on MEGA

Is it at all possible to unlock this bios?

Hi, I just wonder that is it possible to unlock intel nuc x15 model?