Please help with ASUS PRIME B250M-K.

Please help, there is a motherboard ASUS PRIME B250M-K, the latest BIOS Version 1205 2018/05/25 has data shown in the photo.

Tell me, please, which ME module of the latest version is applicable to this board, 11.8.60.3561_CON_H_D0_PRD_RGN or the last 12.0.20.1307_CON_H_BA_PRD_EXTR?
And which extreme versions of EFI IRST RAID for SATA and OROM IRST RAID for SATA fit it?

Thank you!

P.s.: Please forgive me for my English, I use Google translator.

2Q6BA.png

2Q6Bz.png

@LION_HORSE - the main ME info thread answers this for you, see all the warning/info highlighted by red text sections in section “B” paying attention to V11 since your board has 11.8 ME
Intel Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware & System Tools

RST I cannot help with, you’ll have to get that info from the RST threads/guides here as well

Thank you very much for your answer!
I completely read those articles and realized that version 11.8.60.3561_CON_H_D0_PRD_RGN is the latest for me, but I thought that since the motherboard is new, you can flash version 12 …
It’s not exactly clear to me about EFI IRST RAID for SATA and OROM IRST RAID for SATA … 15 version will definitely work, but it is written about version 16 and 17 that it can earn. I do not have the ability to experiment and I need an exact answer, so I asked the question, here are some good experts on this forum.

Anyone please help and answer my question…

@LION_HORSE - yes, 11.8 is highest you can use for now, until Asus later updates it past 11.8

For RST, maybe @Fernando can direct you to the best thread for your answer, thanks Fernando

The choice of the best matching Intel RAID OROM or EFI RAID BIOS module depends on the version of the in-use Intel RAID driver. >Here< is the thread (and the table at the bottom of the start post), which may help you.
By the way: If your on-board Intel SATA Controller is running in IDE or AHCI mode, the version of the Intel RST RAID OROM or EFI RAID BIOS modules doesn’t matter, because they will not be used at all.

The choice of the best matching Intel RAID OROM or EFI RAID BIOS module depends on the version of the in-use Intel RAID driver. >Here< is the thread (and the table at the bottom of the start post), which may help you.
By the way: If your on-board Intel SATA Controller is running in IDE or AHCI mode, the version of the Intel RST RAID OROM or EFI RAID BIOS modules doesn’t matter, because they will not be used at all.

Dear @Fernando , thank you very much for your time and response!
But I still don’t understand myself which version of EFI IRST RAID for SATA and OROM IRST RAID for SATA is suitable for my motherboard.
Intel Rapid Storage Technology Drivers version 17.0.0.1072 is listed on the station-drivers for this motherboard.
If I follow your manual, then I need a driver of version 15 … But since driver of version 17 is installed and fully working, can I update EFI IRST RAID for SATA and OROM IRST RAID for SATA to version 17?
And judging by the descriptions from the page Intel EFI "RaidDriver" and "GopDriver" BIOS Modules fits v16.7.0.3513 and not just version 15?
So after all, I beg you, please, give a specific answer to my question. What are the latest versions of EFI IRST RAID for SATA and OROM IRST RAID for SATA for my motherboard?
Thank you very much!

@LION_HORSE :
Since I don’t have an Intel 200-Series chipset system, I cannot answer your question with threefold safety, but you should be able to update the Intel RAID BIOS modules to the latest v17 platform RST OROM/RaidiDriver v17.0.0.3720.
Questions: Are you running the on-board Intel SATA Controller of your mainboard in “RAID” mode at all? What are the HardwareIDs of the Intel SATA Controller? Is it listed within the “IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers” or “Storage Controllers” section of the Device Manager?