[Problem] Win7 Installation onto MEDION AKOYA S15449

no

@mrgreen36

If an unmodified windows 7 ISO also freezes at the logo then I’m not sure whats happening.

I guess it could be ACPI related but without a BSOD or any kind of error message I can’t be sure whats going wrong.

i have an uefi system can it be that

@mrgreen36

possibly.

check to see if you have a CSM (Compatibility Support Module) option in your BIOS - If you do, enable it.

i dont have that option

@mrgreen36

OK, without a CSM option your system is UEFI only, this means that you’ll need to make use of UEFISeven to get windows 7 to boot.

https://github.com/manatails/uefiseven

also doesent works

@mrgreen36 :
You have already spent a lot of time trying to get an outdated OS installed onto your modern system. Your handicap is, that you are not an experienced Windows user, who knows about the problems, which may occur while trying to “downgrade” the in-use OS, but to keep an NVMe SSD as bootable system drive.
I am pretty sure, that there is an option to succeed finally, but the path to the target is obviously much longer and more difficult than you thought at the beginning.
Do you really think, that it is worth the efforts? Why don’t you return to Win10/11 with your AKOYA S15449?