Recommended AHCI/RAID and NVMe Drivers

@pcsorin : Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
If you want to install Win7 onto an NVMe SSD and to boot off it, you have to
a) integrate the 2 Microsoft NVMe Hotfixes, which I offer within the second post, into the boot.wim and install.wim of the Win7 image and
b) make sure, that the BIOS of your Dell system supports booting off an NVMe SSD (if it doesn’t, look >here<).
Regarding the support of your on-board Intel USB 3.0 ports I recommend to look into >this< thread or ask there for a solution.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

@pcsorin Sounds interesting, I have never tried that. What Windows 7 Embedded version do you use ?
Greetings Patrick.

Oem one sp1 x64 from oficial microsoft download.

Fernando i dont know how to add hotfix update to integrate in windows and all integrated drivers to be detected automaticaly at install
Actualy with this win7 all version modified by Generation2 have injected all stuff drivers and i have success simply to install windows on e5470 in nvme ssd hynix bc501 short model 2230 b+m key
I wish that if you can integrate this drivers in win7 embedded iso it will be great for users that dosnt have to much knowlogy about IT, and to can install just as simple this .iso modified with updates drivers.
I can pay for this iso if someone have some time to doing it.
King Regards

@pcsorin :
Here is my comment:

1. It is impossible to create an “All-In-One” Win7 ISO, which works from scratch with all possible chipsets and devices.
  2. Since you can do the ISO file customization yourself (e.g. by using the free version of NTLite), I will not do the required work.
  3. In your specific case there is only the need to integrate
    a) the MS NVMe Hotfixes (have to be integrated into the BOOT.WIM and INSTALL.WIM!) and maybe
    b) the specific Win7 USB 3.0/3.1 drivers for your on-board USB Controllers.
    All other drivers can be installed once the OS is up and running.
Good luck!

Ok Thanks for answer help.
Ill try when ill have time to fix this inject hotfix update in iso, actualy i have tryed and one friend try to help me but without success.
About this modified win7 all version what im speaking about , excluding this oem iso embedded
I have success installed win7 directly without anyhing modify and have nvme usb 3.0 and hotfix inside of it.
I have got the iso download from getintopc site and searched win 7 nvme , and is last update from april 2021 , maybe it wil help other people who like to have win7 and getting stuck lile me to instal an oem untoched by other people with no trust part.
Thats why me personal i prefere to give trust in someone like You , because you are a Honest man, in others teams like Generation2 who make this iso , i cannot have 100% trust that there is nothing hiden in that iso win7
King Regards

@pcsorin : I would not trust any homebrewed ISO file. My advice: Do it yourself - it is much easier than you might think…

Hi there. I have a WD Blue 1TB SATA III SSD - WDC WDS100T2B0A-00SM50 and the read and write speeds on it are atrocious. I’m just using the generic driver that gets installed with windows 10. I’m wondering what the recommended driver for this would be?

While I’m at it, I suppose I should ask if the intel rst drivers are the best for NVME’s that don’t have their own driver? I have an ADATA SX8200PNP and XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro. I tried the OFA drivers for both these NVMEs but the drives then show up as removable media. Not an issue overall and easily ignored, except, having the NVMEs show up as removable media conflicted with Logitech’s GHUB which started crashing and I couldn’t use my gaming mouse and keyboard.

Thank you!

@sinykk :
Regarding the "best" Intel SATA drivers I recommend to read the start post of the related thread.
If you are not satisfied with the Win10 in-box MS NVMe driver, the mod+signed generic Samsung NVMe driver v3.3.0.2003 would be a good choice.

Intel Nvme v5.2.0.1006 (6/18/2021) 32&64bit win8-10
Intel® SSD 665p Series, Intel® SSD 660p Series, Intel® Optane™ SSD 900P Series, Intel® Optane™ SSD 905P Series, Intel® SSD 750 Series, and Intel® SSD Pro 7600p/760p/E 6100p Series

Highpoint Nvme v1.3.17.0.1 (Mar 19, 2021) 32&64bit win10
SSD7101A,SSD7120,SSD6540,SSD6540M,SSD7204,SSD7104,SSD7140,SSD7180,SSD7184

HighPoint Nvme Raid v1.2.24.0.1 (Mar 29, 2021) 64bit only win10
SSD7103/7105/7202/7505/7540/7580/7502(SSD7xxx)

@onuracengiz :
Thanks for the links to the new Intel and HighPoint NVMe RAID drivers.
Since I have severe problems to get MediaFire links downloaded (due to advertising pop-ups), I recommend to attach driverpacks directly as *.ZIP or *.RAR archives.

@all:
Update of the start post
Changelog:

• Intel NVMe drivers:
    • new: 32/64bit Intel NVMe Driver v5.2.0.1006 WHQL for Win8-10 dated 03/12/2021
    • new: Intel NVMe Drivers Installer Set v5.2.0.1006 WHQL dated 03/29/2021
    • new: 32/64bit Intel NVMe Driver v5.2.0.1006 mod+signed by Fernando
  • HighPoint NVMe RAID drivers:
    • 64bit Highpoint NVMe RAID driver v1.2.24.0 WHQL for Win10 dated 03/19/2021

Thanks to onuracengiz for the links.

Good luck with these new NVMe drivers!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

I have not seen any ads on the page mentioned.yet i am using an ad blocker named ublock origin and also i’m using 7-zip.

@onuracengiz : I am using the ad-blocker uBlock as well, but these are the pictures I get, when I try to download your drivers, which are hosted by MediaFire:

MediaFire Pic1.png

MediaFire Pic2.png

64bit AMD StoreMi SATA Drivers v9.4.0.45 WHQL for Win10 x64
These drivers are dated June 9, 2021 and only usable with disk drives, which are connected to the AMD SATA AHCI Controllers DEV_7901, DEV_43B6, DEV_43EB or DEV_43C8 running Win10 x64.

Cheers
Tom

AMD StoreMi SATA Drivers v9.4.0.45.zip (376 KB)

Update of the start post
Changelog:

• Modern AMD SATA/NVMe drivers:
    • new: 64bit AMD StoreMi SATA drivers v9.4.0.45 WHQL for Win10 x64 dated 06/09/2021
  • Thanks to Tom886 for the driver package.

Good luck with these new AMD StoreMi SATA drivers!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Thanks for the very helpful compilation…

Hi, I was able to integrate driver for asm106X into windows xp installer using nLite in textmode and then directly install OS on ssd connected to asm1062 chip. Imho it’s worth to pin this legacy driver. (Had some issues with tracking it.)

Asmedia_XPVista_VER1340.zip - (8.0 mb) v.1.­3.­4.­0 by Asus from deviceinbox.com/drivers/1175-asmedia-106x-sata-controller-drivers.html
(asahxp32 is for xp)

@qwerty121121 : This thread and especially its start post has been designed for modern Windows Operating Systems from Win7 up, but not for Windows XP.
If you know interesting storage drivers for Windows XP, you should better post your information and links into >this< Sub-Forum.

I just bought my first notebook (ThundeRobot 91MT) with 2x NVMe ssds onboard. I installed all driver from Windows Update and now I want install as usual Farnando’s driver but I don’t understant where’s the NVMe controller… have I to look inside Storage Controllers?

@Tony2k :

Yes!

@Fernando :
Ok, my devices id are 126F:2262 and 1e95:9100, you know if there are better drivers can I use?