Recommended AHCI/RAID and NVMe Drivers

Tell me please, are there IRST DCH drivers (or something like)? I understand that all drivers will gradually move into this distribution model?..
Maybe, now it is necessary to specify such drivers especially?

@arom :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
According to my knowledge there are no IRST DCH drivers available.
DCH is a new construction standard for graphics drivers, but these drivers are generally not offered within this Forum.
Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

a small amendment, if i may. I meant “Windows Modern Drivers” or UWD (Universal Windows Driver) policy. This concerns not only graphics.
For example, Realtek releases the UAD drivers (came from the same UWD policy), Intel already releases such eternet drivers (bundled from 23.5 - see “What’s new” section here) and MEI, and I read that all drivers will gradually become “UWD compliant”.
Something is happening, and so I asked, but did not fully understand. ))
Thank you.

@arom , @Fernando
Yes, i agree with you.
For example I have had to install a Intel MEI driver v1923.12.0.1278 and two options are offered by Intel: “msi” or "DCH"
I do ignore which is the best, I have choose msi option because i do ignore the criteria for the best choice…
For example for NVIDIA or Intel graphic drivers you have the choice standard/DHC
I do observe that for NVIDIA graphic drivers once the DHC driver option is choosen it is irreversible, you never can back to a standard version.
Moreover with DHC the NVIDIA console does disappear from the W10 console panel !
So, i don’t understand the real ‘progress’ as you lost some functionality with “DHC” version !

@arom :
To be honest, I neither have the time nor am I willing to check, whether a certain driver is (really) "UWD compliant" or not.
For me the only important question is, whether a certain chipset and a certain OS are natively supported by the driver or not.

Dell OEM Toshiba 1TB Non SED XG6 Dev_011A

Hi Fernando I just got this drive to replace a faulty XG5 version. Can you update the OCZ drivers to accept DEV_011A as XG6?

Yes, I will be able to do it.
Are there any additional Toshiba/OCZ NVMe Controllers, which are missing within the INF file?

@Trinergy :

Done!

@all:
Update of the start post
Changelog:

• OCZ NVMe drivers:
    • Customized:
      • "pure" 32/64bit OCZ NVMe drivers v1.2.126.843 mod+signed by me at 07/28/2019 (now with support of "XG6" NVMe Controllers with the DeviceID DEV_011A)

Good luck with these optimized OCZ NVMe drivers!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Something’s very weird. When I try to unzip any of these files … well, nothing happens. I’ve been unzipping files for years. Is there something I should know about these particular zipped files that would make them different?

Later addition:

My apologies. I noticed just recently that these need to be unzipped with 7-zip or WinRar. Bear with me, please.

What I’m looking for and failing to do so is fine NVMe driver’s for a HP Toshiba XG5 512GB drive for windows 10 I’m using it to run my video games it is using the generic windows NVMe controller and i can’t seem to change it i tried one of the OCZ pure driver’s but it only listed RD400, XG3 and ZD6000 no XG5 controller so i was afraid to try any of those 3 cause they are not the right one for my drive, i did update the firmware and I’m getting 3110 read but only 522 write any help would be nice thanks :slight_smile:

@Wesker187 :
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
Please do a look into the 2 start posts of this thread.
There you will find mod+signed OCZ NVMe drivers, which do support XG5 and XG6 NVMe Controllers.
Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

says Windows encountered problem installing the driver XG5-DEV_0116

@Wesker187 :
How did you install the driver?
Did you import the Win-RAID CA Certificate before you tried to install the mod+signed driver?

No how do i do that? i went to device manager, storage controllers, update driver, Browse, let me pick, have disk, then found the folder i put the drivers in.

Please read the chapter I c) of the start post of >this< thread.

thanks it worked however my read speeds only bumped up to 552 from 522 of the 1100 it should be have latest firmware is there something else I’m missing?

Did you follow my advices, which I had layed down >here<?

N. Western Digital / HGST NVMe driver can not be download in china,can you repaik. thank you

@pleasez111 :
Have you tried the "Mirror" links as well?
If yes, which sort of hoster is accessable in China?

对的,都试过,我再试试,你那边可以翻译中文的吗,因为英语我只懂一点,
i know a little enlish, samsum is ok ,wd can not be download in china ,image is try,now i can it again